Upgrading to Wand Tilt
Instead of using a cord to tilt the slats on your window blinds, you can simply make it a wand tilt instead. Just follow these easy steps.
- Remove the blinds from the window and remove end caps so you can access the tilt mechanism.
- Slide the rod away from the cord tilt mechanism.
- Remove the cord tilt mechanism by first removing the tassel and pulling the cord out through the hole.
- Insert the wand tilt where the cord tilt used to be.
- Slide the rod back through the hole in the tilting mechanism.
- Replace end caps and reinstall your blinds.
And you’re done! Your blinds will now tilt with a wand instead of a cord, and you did it all in six easy steps!