- The look of wood blinds, without the added cost
- Choose from wood embossed or smooth finishes
- Resistant to moisture and extreme temperatures
- 10 Products Available
- 1", 2" and 2 1/2" slats available
- Richly stained or elegantly painted wood
- Aluminum slats in small medium and large
- Color and warp resistant
- Some of the most durable blinds on the market
- Perfect fashionable option for sliding doors
- A good solution for extra large windows
- Blinds open from the ends, middle, or both sides
- The best in energy efficiency in single or double cell
- Premier Collection offers Trishade, 3 shades in 1. It's a cell shade, a sheer shade and a top down / bottom up shade
- Choose light filtering or blackout
- Exotic natural materials that work with any décor
- Add light filtering or blackout liners
- Add edge binding for stability and durability
- Four custom fold styles to match your decor
- Custom liners to fit your light control need
- Choose basic fabrics, exotic silks, and more!
- Clean, contemporary look
- Free upgrade to cordless
- Variety of designer prints and colors
- Block harmful UV rays, protect your furniture
- No-cost upgrade to cordless for child safety
- Protects furniture from sun damage
- Easily find perfect light control
- Soft shade elegance with horizontal convenience
- Free Cordless Motorized Wand. No programming or wiring necessary.
- Economical alternative to cell shades
- Various light control options available
- Over 90 color options
Blinds and Shades with Quality
Are you decorating your home for the first time? Are you updating your original home design to match your current style? No matter which category you fall into, Select Blinds has got you covered. And it all starts with your windows.
The right window coverings can change the overall look and feel of any room in your home. With our vast selection of blinds, shades, and drapes, you can find exactly what you’re looking for. No matter if you have a contemporary style or a coastal style, we can help you find the perfect blinds, shades, or drapes.
Want the designer look without the designer price? Explore our wood blinds, faux wood blinds, and shutters to get started. With all our styles, fabrics, patterns, and colors, you’re going to wish you had more windows to decorate!
Creating an energy-efficient home ultimately means saving money on energy costs. Virtually any window covering is better than none, but choosing the right type of window blind or shade will give you the tools you need to save the most money and have a comfortable home throughout the four seasons. At Select Blinds, we can help you get there. HouseLogic found that a home with an average of 15 windows with energy-efficient shades can save about $150 annually in energy costs.
One of the best window coverings for energy efficiency is the cell shade, also known as the honeycomb shade. Cell shades are made of two or more layers put together in a diamond shape cell, with a pocket of air between them. This pocket of air helps to trap the unwanted outside temperatures from seeping into your home.
Pleated shades are closely related to the cellular shade. While they don’t have air pockets, the pleats work similarly. Or choose solar shades to help block the sun’s heat, harmful UV rays, and protect your furniture from fading. Many of our blinds products come with liners that also make them more energy efficient.
All our shades and blinds are safe for children when they’re installed correctly. However, dangling lift cords can be hazardous to children and pets. There are ways to eliminate the hazard, however. The first way is to eliminate the blinds or shades cord altogether by upgrading to cordless window coverings. At Select Blinds, we are leading the cordless charge by being the first and only company to offer free cordless upgrades on our honeycomb, roman, solar, roller, and bamboo shades!
The second way to eliminate the hazards of corded shades and blinds is to always use cord cleats. Cord cleats help to keep the cord out of the reach of children. While every corded window covering ordered from our site provides cord cleats, sometimes they are easy to overlook. With that in mind, we created a free cord cleat program, which means you can request cord cleats, no matter if you’ve ordered blinds from us or not.
Tech Tips and Buying Guides
Not only do we provide customizable, quality window blinds and treatments, but we also have technical tips and buying guides to take you every step of the way. Our tech tips cover everything from how to measure for replacement blind slats to shortening slats that are too wide to changing a cord tilt to a wand tilt. If you need help measuring for your new window treatments, we provide step-by-step written and video instructions that make it easy.
Find the right product for your home by browsing through our buying guides. You can search by room, by style, by purpose, or by product. If you know what specific product you want, whether it’s blinds, roman shades or shutters, we’ll tell you everything you need to know, including how to care for those materials and the customizable options available.
At Select Blinds, we take the guesswork out of buying blinds and window treatments. Welcome to an easier, better way to shop, all from the comfort of your own home.