- 12 Products Available
- Made from quality, authentic hardwoods
- Stylish alternative to shutters
- The look of wood blinds, without the added cost
- Durable and low maintenance – won’t warp, crack, or fade
- Moisture & heat-resistant – ideal for bathrooms/kitchens
- Made from strong aluminum, not vinyl
- Most durable, long-lasting blinds
- Moisture-resistant – perfect for kitchens & bathrooms
- Classic choice for sliding glass doors & wide windows
- Choose from fabric, faux wood, or textured PVC
- Blinds open from the ends, middle, or both sides
- Most energy-efficient, highest level of insulation
- Trishade option on Premier line is 3-in-1 shades–cellular, sheer, & top down/bottom up
- Choose from light filtering, room darkening, & blackout
- Preferred shades of interior designers
- Made from exotic, natural materials
- Add light filtering or blackout liners
- Privacy & blackout liners provide complete light control
- A variety of fabrics, from cotton to exotic silk
- Give your home a designer look
- Classic option, modern style
- Clean, contemporary look
- Designer prints & stylish solids
- Improve your home’s energy efficiency
- Protect your furniture from UV ray sun damage
- Preserve your outside view
- Easily find perfect light control
- Soft shade elegance with horizontal convenience
- Cordless Motorized Wand available. No programming or wiring necessary.
- Economical alternative to cell shades
- Various light control options available
- Over 90 color options
Blinds and Shades with Quality
Are you decorating your home for the first time? Are you updating your original home design to match your current style? Are you looking to block the blinding sun from coming in through a window? No matter which category you fall into, we’ve got you covered. And it all starts with your windows.
The right window coverings can change the look and feel of any room in your home. With our vast selection of blinds, shades, and drapes, you can find exactly what you’re looking for. No matter if you have a contemporary style or a coastal style, we can help you find the perfect blinds, shades, or drapes.
Want the designer look without the designer price? Explore our wood blinds, faux wood blinds, and shutters to get started. With all our styles, fabrics, patterns, and colors, you’re going to wish you had more windows to decorate!
Creating an energy-efficient home means saving money on energy costs. Any window covering is better than none. But choosing the right type of window shade will give you the tools you need to save the most money. At Select Blinds, we can help you get there. HouseLogic found that a home with an average of 15 energy-efficient shades saves $150 in energy costs per year.Read More
All our shades and blinds are safe for children when you follow the installation instructions. Even so, dangling lift cords can be hazardous to children and pets. But there are ways to get rid of the hazard. The first way to get rid of the cord altogether is to upgrade to cordless window coverings. At Select Blinds, we are leading the cordless charge. We are the first and only company to offer free cordless upgrades on our honeycomb shades!
The second way to reduce the hazards of corded shades and blinds is to always use cord cleats. Cord cleats help to keep the cord out of the reach of children. Every one of our corded window covering provides cord cleats, but sometimes they are easy to overlook. With that in mind, we created a free cord cleat program, which means you can request cord cleats, no matter if you’ve ordered from us or not.
Tech Tips and Buying Guides
Our technical tips and buying guides are here to help you every step of the way. Our tech tips cover everything from how to measure for replacement slats to shortening slats that are too wide. Need help measuring for your new window treatments? We provide step-by-step written and video instructions that make it easy.Read More