How To Replace the Blind Tilter
Instructions for replacing the blind tilt for horizontal blinds:
- Remove blinds from the window.
- Remove the end stiffener from the end of the headrail where the tilt mechanism is located.
- Slide the tilt rod over(out of the mechanism) to free the tilt mechanism.
- Snap-out the tilt mechanism
- Replace the tilt mechanism with the new one. Make sure the new tilt mechanism is fully seated in the control route/punch of the headrail.
- Slide the tilt rod into the new tilt mechanism.
- Replace the end stiffener.
Ready to Shop? Check out our most popular window coverings below:
|1" Premium Aluminum Blinds||2" Premium Faux Wood Blinds||2" Designer Basswood Wood Blinds|