Typically ships 9 to 10 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Give your room a face lift with the modern and timeless look of our 1” Select Preferred Aluminum Blinds. Today’s mini blinds have grown up and eclipsed the minis of yesterday. They still have a timeless look and feel, but are now more modernized and sophisticated than ever. Choose from a variety of colors, ranging from popular neutrals to trendy metallics.
The 1” Select Preferred Aluminum slats are made from durable, 6 gauge Aluminum. This commercial grade product, resistant to scratches and dust accumulation. Proudly made in the USA, they're fade resistant and perfect for your brightest, sunny window and any geographic area in the country. These window coverings require little to no maintenance while maintaining their stylish appearance for years to come. Our most affordable mini is now available in cordless, providing safety for children and peace of mind for parents. A corded option is also available for windows or operations that require a cord. We can fit any window, or budget, no matter the size.
- Cut-outs available for chair rail, tile, door knobs, etc. (standard lift only)
- Double slat valance option conceals the headrail and gives a more finished look.
- 6 gauge heat-treated, spring tempered slats to resist bending.
- Clear plastic wand tilt is a standard feature. Not available in cord tilt.
- Scratch and dust resistant
- Ideal for doors and small windows
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds with a finished width under 18" must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Clear wand tilter is standard.
- Optional valance will be cut 1/8 inch wider than width ordered.
- Headrails are color coordinated to the slats. Match may not be exact.
- Inside mount blinds will be made 1/2" less than ordered width. Deductions taken at factory to ensure a proper fit. Do not take deductions into account when measuring.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside Mount Depth||