Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Add a little va-va-va-voom to a room with these updated vertical window treatments! You’ll have every right to be a bit vain about choosing these wider, contemporary vanes as one of the best options for covering windows and doors. These custom light filtering panel track blinds come in sets of 3, 4, or 5 extra-wide panels to give any space a fresh new vibe and keep your style on track. (Note: The width of each panel is determined by the width of your window and how many panels you select.)
Choose from thoughtfully curated designer-quality fabrics that tempt the eye and add texture to plain panes. Let light filter through sliding glass and French doors in an array of contemporary colors and patterns. The gorgeous panels glide easily over a sleek and sturdy headrail in white or gray aluminum. Tailored, fabric-wrapped bottom rails keep them from wrinkling and hanging neatly in place for an upscale finish. The thin track design prevents light gaps between it and the top of each panel. And a generous 2-inch overlap between panels creates a smooth, seamless appearance when they’re closed.
Looking for a unique room divider? Give your design instincts an even wider berth by using these sliding panel shades as a creative way to separate and add private spaces elsewhere in your home. Easily hang them above doorway openings or across closets.
Designer Elements Light Filtering Panel Tracks fit windows as narrow as 18” and as wide as 216”, and are long on style in lengths as short as 24” and as tall as 144”. See why bigger is better with this modern vertical style window covering. Sample some of your new favorite colors for free right now!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Elegant, high-style fabrics
- Easy, cordless wand control
- Choice of neutral white or gray headrails
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Love them! I bought panel tracks and they’ve lasted over nine years. They’ve held up through raising my little who loves to tug on them to get up. I still get so many compliments on them.” Anna Z., Phoenix, AZ
Recommendations and Limitations
- Panel Overlap - 2”.
- Light Gap - No light gap between rail and panels. Inside Mount - Height: 1/2" less than ordered height. Width: 3/16" light gap on both sides of the panel track. Outside Mount - to avoid light gaps, we recommend adding 5" to the ordered width, or 2 1/2" on either side.
- Wand Location - Left or right stack side of leading end of first panel depending on stack location selected.
- For products ordered over 100" wide, the track will be split in half and a connector bracket will be included.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||