Description and Features
Easily control the light and privacy with a touch of the clear diamond wand tilt on our popular 2” Designer Faux Woods. A great value, these cordless faux wood favorites are made of durable PVC and feature a sleek, scratch-resistant finish. Select Blinds is proud to showcase this GREENGUARD certified product to improve not just the appearance of your home’s windows and doors, but its air quality, too.
Custom made in the USA with corrosion-resistant headrails, these 2” designer faux woods also have a high resistance to moisture and extreme temperatures, making them perfect for bathrooms and kitchens. Available exclusively with our Cordless Lift & Lock™ system and a color-coordinated PVC bottom rail, customize a unique look and style all your own with eight designer colors and coordinated cloth tape binding. And don’t close the door on your designer instincts by limiting these sleek, sophisticated products to windows. They look and work wonderfully as faux woods for patio/sliding and French doors, too, in widths of 18” to 192”. We also provide hold-down brackets so they stay in place, even when the door is in use.
- Easy to install classic crown valance with hidden magnetic clip system included
- Conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Custom made in the USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Aluminum head rail and PVC bottom rail color coordinated to the color selected, not a perfect match with PVC.
- All bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8” deduction with 1-1/4” returns. For windows that have a shallow depth, we suggest you request inside mount returns (the side pieces that attach to the valance to cover the sides of the headrail) in the Notes section on your order.
- Tilt-only motorization can support maximum blind size of 44 square feet.
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to dye lots.
- Motorization controls slat tilt only (does not control raising/lowering product, which can be done manually). At least one remote is needed per order, which can power up to 5 blinds.
|Specifications and Installation|
18" - 96" - Cordless Lift & Lock™
18" -108" - Standard Cords
24" - 84" - Cordless Lift & Lock™
24" - 108" - Standard Cords
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Headrail dimensions||1 1/2" x 2 "|