Description and Features
Get the look and feel of real wood without the added expense with our 2" Designer Faux Woods. These are some of our most popular faux wood window treatments because they have the durability of PVC and have a sleek scratch-resistant finish. These treatments also have a high resistance to moisture and extreme temperatures, making them perfect for bathrooms and kitchens. This is a GREENGUARD certified product, which means it contributes to good air quality in your home. They're also proudly made in the USA.
Now 100% Cordless! Available in 8 designer colors, these treatments will give your space a rich, sophisticated, classy look. This product comes standard with the Cordless Lift & Lock™ system and a color-coordinated aluminum bottom rail. Planning to use these faux woods on a door? Order an outside mount, and they come with hold-down brackets so the blinds stay in place, even when the door is in use.
- Valance is included.
- Faux wood made of durable PVC, ideal for bathrooms.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Blinds come with an upgraded magnetic valance for easy installation
- Head rail and bottom rail will be color coordinated to the color selected, not a perfect match.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Wand Tilt Only
- Headrail size 1 1/2" Height x 2 " Depth (corrosion resistant).
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- All bottom rails will be inverted so as to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Product offers an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
- Headrail & slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
- Motorization will control slat tilt only. The blind will not be able to raise/lower. At least one remote is needed per order, which can power up to 5 blinds.
- Tilt Only Motorization can support a blind size of a maximum 44 square feet.
- Single headrail can be made up to 96" wide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||18" - 192" * - Cordless Lift & Lock™|
|Height||24" - 84" - Cordless Lift & Lock™|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Headrail dimensions||1 1/2" x 2 "|
* Wider widths are available utilizing multiple blinds with one spliced valance covering all the blinds.