HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Artsy, funky and fun - three words that most definitely describe both you and your style. And what better way to share that style with the world, or at least your friends and neighbors, than to dress up your windows with these dazzling 2" Designer Faux Woods.
Up your style game and take control of your light and privacy levels with these window covering wonders. They are made of durable materials and feature a sleek, scratch-resistant finish. These faux wood favorites are GREENGUARD certified to improve not only the appearance of your home’s windows and doors, but its air quality, too.
Custom made in the USA with corrosion-resistant headrails, these designer-quality faux woods are perfect for bathrooms and kitchens. They also have a high resistance to moisture and extreme temperatures. Available with our Cordless Lift & Lock™ system and a color-coordinated bottom rail, you can easily customize a unique look and style all your own in minutes. With designer neutrals and coordinated cloth tape binding, there's a seemingly endless list of combinations to choose from. Place an order for some samples to see for yourself which combination will work best with your design aesthetic.
And don’t close the door on your designer instincts by limiting these sleek, sophisticated products to windows. They look and work wonderfully as faux woods for patio, sliding glass and French doors, too. Plus, they're available in widths up to 108 inches. You can even get hold-down brackets so they stay in place when the door is in use.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Includes easy to install valance with hidden magnetic clip system
- Cordless conforms to current child-safety guidelines
- Clear diamond plastic wand tilt included
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I was very hesitant about ordering blinds online and took a chance by using my own measurements. They even show you on the website how to take proper measurements and how to get the best results. We took a chance on the color looking like it did on the site and we couldn't be happier ! The installation seems like a project at first, but then it only took 30 minutes and I had put up all my blinds in the living room! They're perfect and we are so pleased with the results! - Tiffany, New York
Recommendations and Specifications
- Aluminum head rail and PVC bottom rail color coordinated to the color selected, not a perfect match with PVC.
- Wand tilt available with Cordless Lift & Lock™ lift system.
- All bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" taken off the ordered width (deductions taken at factory).
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to dye lots.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 1/2" wide.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||