Description and Features
Easily control the light and privacy with a touch of the clear diamond wand tilt on our popular 2” Designer Faux Woods. A great value, these faux wood favorites are made of durable PVC and feature a sleek, scratch-resistant finish. Select Blinds is proud to showcase this GREENGUARD certified product to improve not just the appearance of your home’s windows and doors, but its air quality, too.
Custom made in the USA with corrosion-resistant headrails, these 2” designer faux woods also have a high resistance to moisture and extreme temperatures, making them perfect for bathrooms and kitchens. Available with our Cordless Lift & Lock™ system and a color-coordinated PVC bottom rail, customize a unique look and style all your own with designer neutrals and coordinated cloth tape binding. And don’t close the door on your designer instincts by limiting these sleek, sophisticated products to windows. They look and work wonderfully as faux woods for patio/sliding and French doors, too, in widths of 18” to 108”. We also provide hold-down brackets so they stay in place, even when the door is in use.
- Easy to install modern contour valance with hidden magnetic clip system included
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Clear diamond plastic wand tilt included
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Aluminum head rail and PVC bottom rail color coordinated to the color selected, not a perfect match with PVC.
- Wand tilt available with Cordless Lift & Lock™ lift system.
- All bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" taken off the ordered width (deductions taken at factory).
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to dye lots.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 1/2" wide.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||