Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Which room do you spend the most time in when you’re at home? More specifically, which room do you spend the most time in when you’re at home and awake? For many people, it’s the living room, where they can relax, watch a movie and take the occasional unplanned nap.
Whatever you use it for, these custom-made 2” Premier Woods will make your living room -- or any room -- come alive. Just ask Cheryl P. from Idaho, who has them hanging in both her living and dining rooms.
“I couldn’t be happier with them,” boasted Cheryl. “They look good, fit perfectly, and the valance is elegant. I like the finish on them and everything.”
The free valance is the crowning touch on these solid wood coverings, which is available in three different styles -- standard, crescent, or forte. A great choice for great rooms and living rooms where windows tend to be larger, these long-lasting, durable woods come in widths up to 102”. They’re also more lightweight than most wood window coverings, so they’re easy to operate, especially if you opt for a kid-friendly cordless lift system.
Get this timeless look and textured feel in dozens of colors to match virtually any decor (sample some here). Then you can boast to your friends that you have the same premier quality, real-wood window treatments as featured on Fox’s Home Free reality competition.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Tight-closing slats keep out more light, protect privacy
- Trapezoid-style bottom rail blocks more light at bottom
- Lightweight, easy to lift, perfect for larger windows
- Color coordinated wand and/or cord tilt
- Easy to install magnetic clips included on all valances
- Spacer blocks and hold-down brackets available at no extra charge
- Available with upgraded child-safe cordless lift
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
Recommendations and Limitations
- Total square footage of ordered blind cannot exceed 45 sq. ft.
- Wand tilt comes standard on the left side only with upgraded cordless lift system.
- Cord cleats are included with standard corded lift.
- Blinds with a net width of 18-1/8" or less must have split controls. This means the tilt and lift controls cannot be placed on the same side of the product.
- For cordless blinds with a net width of 12-3/8" or less, the wand tilt will be in the center.
- Automatic factory deductions will be 3/4” on the headrail and 1/2" on the blind for all inside mounts. A 1/4” deduction is taken on the headrail only on outside mounts. You do not need to account for these deductions in your measurements.
- Inside mount valances are straight cut and 1/8" narrower than your ordered width.
- Outside mount valances will be straight cut and 1" wider than your ordered width, with 2" returns.
- 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail option is recommended for blinds over 72" wide. Lift cords must be located on the outer side of product to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Shared valance included with upgraded 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail option.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||