Description and Features
A star is born! Featured on Fox’s Home Free reality competition series, our 2” Premier Woods will be a winner in your home, too. Great for shallow-depth windows or extra wide windows up to 102”, these durable basswood window treatments resist warping and fading, and have a naturally sophisticated, elegant look that can’t be beat at any budget.
Packed with premium upgrades you’ll pay extra for elsewhere, these popular-sized 2” real-wood slats can be ordered with your choice of three different decorative valances. For outside mounts, you can request spacer blocks and hold-down brackets for greater functionality with no extra charge. Raise and lower these classic-looking wood window coverings (and eliminate unsightly cords) with the touch of your hand by adding the Certified Best for Kids cordless lift system, or stick with standard corded lift and tilt operation.
To help you see exactly how these custom-made hardwood window coverings will stack up in your home, get up to 15 free samples of the beautiful colors we have available. Then follow the three easy steps to measuring your windows and the charts below, and you’ll be ready to order!
- Color coordinated wand and/or cord tilt
- Easy to install magnetic clip system included on all valances
- Trapezoid bottom rail blocks more light at bottom
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Total Square Footage of ordered blind cannot exceed 45 sq. ft.
- Wand tilt comes standard on the left side only with cordless lift system.
- Blinds 18-1/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Cordless blinds 12 3/8" net width and under will be center tilt wand only.
- Deductions (taken at factory): Inside mount -3/4” on headrail, 1/2" on blind. Outside mount -1/4” on headrail.
- Inside mount valances are straight cut and 1/8" narrower than ordered width.
- Outside mount valances will be straight cut and 1" wider than ordered width, with 2" returns.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||