Why You'll Love Them
EASY TO CLEAN
How They'll Help You
Animal prints are "wildly" popular, right? They never go out of style. And neither will these zebra-inspired dual-action window coverings. Show off your DIY designer stripes with the durable Select Light Filtering Dual Shade. The sturdy woven polyester works like a roller shade to look like a horizontal blind.
The perfect complement to minimalist, modern interiors. These water- and moisture-resistant dual roller shades are ideal for humid climates. The dual-layers glide over a sturdy aluminum roller to give you years of use. The roller comes housed in a matching cassette headrail to give a chic, high-end finish. It snaps into place in minutes on easy-to-install brackets. A simple, one-touch locking/unlocking mechanism allows for quick and secure installation. And the aluminum bottom rail helps keep your zebra blinds hanging level and straight.
Why are they known as "zebra" shades? Align the smaller, semi-sheer layers over each other to filter light. Position the larger, 3” solid fabric bands on top of each other to form a solid shade to protect your privacy. You can raise, lower, and align the alternating rows of contrasting dark and light colors. Block up to 90% of incoming light and UV rays (depending on how you position the bands). For an even more modern look, go with an optional child-friendly cordless lift. These shades are also available with a motorized headrail with a push-button wand. Look forward to smooth, effortless operation. Free shipping, and you'll get a great deal on your new shades you can brag to your friends about!Fabric Content List
“I found SelectBlinds.com from a Google search and found their site easy to use. They offer free samples, which was great since it is always hard to tell which colors will actually work best when viewing a website. After we picked one, the sale offer had expired, but I called their support and they updated my cart with the previous discount. #awesome. The blinds showed up about 2 weeks later and installed them within 30 minutes. Great experience all around. Our house looks so much better. Thanks, Select Blinds!”
- Alberto B., Georgia
"I am absolutely in love with our zebra style window treatments! They really make a fashion statement in my rooms. The amount of light they let in is perfect while still being very private."
- Rory H., McKinney, TX
- Because of the design of this window treatment, no extra fabric is added to roller.
- Product can only be mounted to the top or rear of window casing. Side mounts not available.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- Cassette deduction: 1/8" less than ordered width for Inside Mount
- Inside mount: Fabric will be 7/8" less than ordered width on Cordless, 1 1/8” less than ordered width on Continuous Cord Loop, and 1” less than ordered width on Motorized Wand.
- Deductions may vary +/- 1/8.
- Outside mount: Fabric will be 1-1/8" less than ordered width on Cordless, ¾” less than ordered width on Continuous Cord Loop, and 7/8” less than ordered width on Motorized Wand.
- 13" - 96" Continuous Cord Loop
- 18" - 72" Cordless
- 24" - 96" Motorized Wand
- 13" - 94" Continuous Cord Loop
- 18" - 72" Cordless
- 11" - 94" Motorized Wand
- 1" All Lift Styles
- 3 1/2" All Lift Styles
- 1 1/4" All Lift Styles
- 3 3/4" H x 3 1/4" D All Lift Styles
- Wand control Micro USB cable plugs into the top of the headrail for easy operation. The backside of wand has a Micro USB charge port for easy access to charge your shade. The shade is functional while in charging mode.
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand includes rechargeable motor battery, 10' USB cable charger and charging brick.
- Battery charge will last 3-6 months. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 7 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Wand color available in White only. Wand length is based on height of shade:
|Length of Shade||Length of Wand|
|Up to 42"||2' (24")|