Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Everyone loves a house with great curb appeal and the value it adds to a home. There's more to it than lovely landscaping and pretty paint, though. Design details like your windows can have a traffic-stopping impact on the overall impression the exterior of your home makes. To give hers more appeal, Debbie G. from Salisbury, North Carolina, chose these 2" Select American Hardwood Blinds.
"I ordered several samples. The hardest part was deciding on the wood color and coordinating cloth tapes,” she said. “Once I made up my mind, I received the blinds very fast (well packaged). Everything was perfect and installation was very easy. The blinds are lovely and add significantly to curb appeal.”
In addition to making a dramatic design impact, these custom wood coverings are practically impact resistant. That’s because they’re made from durable kiln-dried basswood (right here in the USA). The wood’s natural grain and unique characteristics shine through in a variety of colors, and the optional decorative cloth tape trim Debbie selected not only gives them a distinct designer look, but hides and keeps light from peeking through the holes in the slats the cords run through.
These classic wood window treatments are as easy to use as they are easy on the eye. Lift and lower and tilt open and closed with a traditional corded lift and look. Or upgrade to a child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock system with a clear wand tilt to free your windows from unsightly cords...and your mind from kids and pets getting caught in them.
Do what Debbie did. Order your free wood samples today.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Classic horizontal wood blind controls light and privacy
- Made from high-quality, rich-looking kiln-dried basswood
- Includes easy-to-install 3" decorative crown valance with hidden magnetic clips
- Open and close easily with clear plastic wand tilt
- Available with child-safe cordless lift option
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cord cleats included with standard corded lift.
- 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail option is recommended for blinds over 72" wide. Lift cords must be located on the outer side of covering to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Shared valance included with upgraded 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail option.
- Optional Cordless Lift & Lock™ system features single slat affixed to top of the bottom rail to hide cordless components. Available with a clear diamond wand tilt only. Cord tilt is not available with cordless lift.
- Inside mount valances are straight cut and 1/8" narrower than your ordered width.
- Headrail and slats are made 1/2" smaller than width ordered for inside mounts (Do not adjust your measurements for this automatic factory deduction).
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to natural differences in dye lots.
- Distressed Cabin color has naturally occurring knot holes and imperfections.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1-1/2" wide.
- Please note: These products are not eligible for our standard 24-hour order hold time. Once submitted, no changes or cancellations can be made to your order. Normal production time for cordless wood products is 3 business days. Corded wood products are made in one business day.
- Valance style will vary based on blind color selection.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
|Valance Style||Color Name|
|Crown||Snowflake, Super White, Eggshell, Antique White, Sunkissed Oak, Gunstock, English Walnut|
|Colonial||Golden Husk, Red Maple, Pecan, Rosewood, Distressed Cabin, Coffee Bean, Leather, Black|