Description and Features
There’s nothing more American than baseball, hot dogs and 2" Select American Hardwood window treatments. Made from durable kiln-dried basswood right here in the USA, you have the freedom to choose from an array of rich-looking colors that highlight the wood’s natural grain and unique characteristics. Our highest-rated custom-made wood window coverings can be accessorized with decorative cloth tape to work with almost any interior design and make them expressly yours.
These beautiful real wood treatments come complete with an upgraded 3” crown molded valance that’s super simple to install with the included magnetic clip system. They also come with a color-coordinated, contoured PVC bottom rail for a refined designer look. Select from a standard corded lift to raise and lower them, or upgrade to our Cordless Lift & Lock™ lift system, including a clear wand tilt to open and close the slats, for high-quality functionality, style and safety.
- Highest quality, rich-looking kiln-dried basswood
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail recommended for blinds over 72" wide.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™: Single slat affixed to top of the bottom rail to hide cordless components. Available with a clear diamond wand tilt only. Cord tilt is not available.
- Inside mount valances are straight cut and 1/8" narrower than ordered width.
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to natural dye lots.
- Distressed Cabin color has naturally occurring knot holes and imperfections.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 3/4" wide.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||