Description and Features
Affordable style is what you get with our Classic Fabric Verticals. Elegant and sophisticated looking, these free-flowing fabric vanes have no backing to gently filter natural light, giving your room a soft glow. They’re proudly made in the USA with quality features including sewn-in weights at the bottom of each vane so they hang evenly. For even more stability and to provide a uniform look from the outside, order them with channel panel inserts to hold the fabric vanes neatly in place.
These traditional cordless fabric vertical window blinds come with a standard 3-1/2" dust cover valance with a matching vane insert in 10 terrific colors. Or customize them with a more modern looking rounded valance (also available at no extra charge!).
- Channel panels work to provide more structure to the vane, keeping the bottom straight and level, just like the weighted hem. A vane with a weighted hem, however, will not fit inside the channel.
- Left or right stack standard
- Aluminum headrail with self aligning carriers for easy operation
- Wand draw conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- White wand tilt comes standard.
- Total height includes vanes plus the headrail. Vanes will be approximately 2-1/8" smaller than height ordered for inside mount and 1-3/4" for outside mount.
- Wand tilt with split and center stacks will arrive with the wand on the right side of the blinds.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||