Description and Features
Affordable style is what you get with our Classic Fabric Verticals. Elegant and sophisticated looking, these free-flowing fabric vanes have no backing to gently filter natural light, giving your room a soft glow. They’re proudly made in the USA with quality features including sewn-in weights at the bottom of each vane so they hang evenly. For even more stability and to provide a uniform look from the outside, order them with channel panel inserts to hold the fabric vanes neatly in place.
These traditional cordless fabric vertical window blinds come with a standard 3-1/2" dust cover valance with a matching vane insert in 10 terrific colors. Or customize them with a more modern looking rounded valance (also available at no extra charge!).
- Channel panels work to provide more structure to the vane, keeping the bottom straight and level, just like the weighted hem. A vane with a weighted hem, however, will not fit inside the channel.
- Left or right stack standard
- Aluminum headrail with self aligning carriers for easy operation
- Wand draw conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside Mount Valance - Corded: Approx. 2" wider than ordered width. Cordless: Approx. 1 wider than ordered width.
- Wand Tilt Color - White.
- Wand Tilt Location (Split & Center Stack) - Right side.
- Total Height - Includes vanes + headrail.
- Vane Lengths - Inside Mount: Approx. 2 1/8" less than ordered height. Outside Mount: Approx. 1 3/4" less than ordered height.
- Deductions - Inside Mount: 3/8" off ordered width, 1/4" off ordered height. Outside Mount: No deductions.
- Due to the nature of the weave and dye process, some of the colors may show an inconsistency in the dye when held up to the light. We recommend adding channel panel inserts to prevent seeing this. Please sample prior to purchasing.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||