Upgrading to Cord Tilt
Want to change your window blinds from a wand tilt to a cord tilt? It’s easier than you think.
- Remove the blinds from their brackets and remove the end caps.
- Slide the rod out of the wand tilt mechanism.
- Remove the wand tilt mechanism completely.
- Slide the new tilt mechanism cord through the hole.
- Secure tassels with a small knot in the cord.
- Slide the rod through the new tilt mechanism.
- Replace end caps.
- Re-install blinds on your windows.
And that’s it! You now have a fully functional window blind with a cord tilt instead of a wand tilt.