Typically ships 2 to 3 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Add a new dimension, texture and refinement to any room in your home with this high-end collection of superior quality fabrics in fave designer patterns, stripes and colors. With a kid-friendly cordless lift system and no unsightly dangling cords, the fabric falls over the top of the roller to gently filter light in a soft, waterfall style. Or choose from three additional folds to go from flat to the fullness you’re looking for.
The back of these romans has an attached privacy liner to keep pin holes found in their construction from peeping through. It also provides a uniform street-side appearance. Upgrade them for use in the bedroom with an optional blackout liner for added privacy. The discreet pull ring is stitched onto the liner, so it doesn’t hang below the bottom of the covering, keeping the front of the treatment clean and smooth looking.
Fully customizable Designer Reserve Cordless Roman Shades come standard with a fabric wrapped wood headrail, or opt for the upgrade to a 6” valance for a tailored, tapered finish. You can also order extra matching fabric to create your own affordable custom décor and accent pieces. Get some sample swatches here.
- Cordless lift option comes standard
- Available in four elegant fold styles
- Premium water-repellent liner included
- Optional blackout liner available
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry-best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Complementary liner color (white or ivory) selected at factory based on fabric.
- Classic Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- 6" valance upgrade recommended for outside and inside mounts that will not be flush to wall to leave less of a light gap.
- The fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade, will fall over the top of the roller control mechanism that allows the shade to raise (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the roller, closer to the wall and valance will cover roller control mechanism.
- Fabric romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
|Specifications and Installation|
Min Inside-Mount Depth
Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth
|Min Outside-Mount Space||