HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Ugly, boring window treatments ruining the carefully coordinated charisma of your home? Tired of taping that old sheet or towel to your window frame to help block out the sun? Add a new dimension of texture and refinement to any room in your home with these Designer Reserve Cordless Romans.
This high-end collection of superior quality fabrics in fave designer patterns, stripes and colors is sure to please. Say goodbye to unsightly and dangerous dangling cords with a clutter-free and kid-friendly Cordless lift system. The fabric falls over the top of the roller to gently filter light in a soft, waterfall style. Or choose from three additional folds to get the exact fullness you’re looking for.
The back of these Romans has an attached privacy liner to keep the pin holes found in their construction from peeping through. It also provides a uniform street-side appearance. Upgrade them for use in the bedroom with an optional blackout liner for added privacy. The discreet pull ring is stitched onto the liner, so it doesn’t hang below the bottom of the covering, keeping the front of the treatment clean and smooth looking no matter where you hang it.
Fully customizable, these remarkable Roman shades come standard with a fabric-wrapped wooden headrail, or you can opt for the upgrade to a 6” valance for a tailored, tapered finish. You can also order extra matching fabric to create your own affordable custom décor and accent pieces. Get some sample swatches here to see which color will go best in your home.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Cordless lift option comes standard
- Available in four elegant fold styles
- Premium water-repellent liner included
- Optional blackout liner available
- Cordless meets current child-safety standards
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“These shades are beautiful and very well made! I received a quote from another company for the same design and same exact fabric, but for $1,500 more! I was surprised to find them for so much less on SelectBlinds.com. When they arrived I was so excited to see the stellar quality of the shades. I called several times before placing my order with questions and the customer service department was amazing as well!" - A. Barnett, Arizona
Recommendations and Specifications
- There will be a 1/2" deduction in width for inside mount shades.
- Complementary liner color (white or ivory) selected at factory based on fabric.
- Classic Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- 6" valance upgrade recommended for outside and inside mounts that will not be flush to wall to leave less of a light gap.
- The fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade, will fall over the top of the roller control mechanism that allows the shade to raise (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the roller, closer to the wall and valance will cover roller control mechanism.
- Fabric Romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Gathered and relaxed fold styles may require dressing if raised and lowered frequently as heavier fabrics do not fold as easily. “Dressing” your shade means once the shade is lowered and raised again the folds along the bottom of the shade will need adjusting or arranged for the shade to look as it did before.
|Specifications and Installation|
Min Inside-Mount Depth
Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth
|Min Outside-Mount Space||