Description and FeaturesRoller shades are a traditional choice, being used in homes for decades. But with 9 modern color options and all the features, upgrades, and add-ons available, the Signature Fabric Roller Shades can be perfectly customized for your home and your personal style. And with the satin texture, it will look vibrant, rich, modern, and expensive, without it actually being expensive.
The fabric may look like satin, but it’s actually 100% polyester, making it durable and beautifully constructed. For a one-of-a-kind look, choose between several hem types and hembar styles. These fabric roller shades will give your home a touch of instant class, all within your budget. To learn about the Best for Kids certification program, please click here.
- Decorative Hem Bar and Fabric Wrapped Hem Bar options are available.
- Cassette option is available.
- Woven Fabric with a dressy antique satin texture. 100% Polyester with 1 pass acrylic thermalflock foam.
- Fabric is white to the street for a uniform look.
- Light filtering, allowing some light into your room, yet providing privacy. Darker colors become more room darkening.
- Continuous cord loop will be color coordinated to fabric.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard Roller Shade deduction: 1/8", light gap is 9/16" per side. With Cassette option, deduction is 1/4" with light gap of 11/16" per side.
- Hem Styles: Plain-no surcharge, Rounded, Wave and Scallop with a surcharge.
- Standard roll shades with exposed roll will have the roller appear white, due to the fact that the back of the fabric is white.
- Shades over 73" wide and/or 60" in height will come with a horizontal seam. Seam will be placed as high up in the shade as possible to stay hidden in most cases..
- Cordless max width- 84". Max height: 84"
- Cassette max height: 96".
- Headrail-cassette cannot be side mounted for inside mount. Top mount only.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||15 1/2" - 103"|
|Height||24" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||