Description and Features
The rich, satiny antique finish of our Signature Fabric Roller Shades give any window a vibrant, modern vibe that looks expensive but isn’t! These beautifully constructed custom cordless fabric roller shades can lay the foundation for a variety of stylish window treatments, from traditional to industrial to contemporary chic. Depending on the color you choose, these versatile roller products range in opacity from light filtering to room darkening, with a white acrylic thermal flock foam backing that meets most HOA guidelines. For even more cordless convenience and style, upgrade to a rechargeable motorized lift and programmable remote control to make operating your rollers as easy as changing channels on T.V.
Round out the look of a traditional, plain hem roller with optional round, wave, or scallop hems. Go with the flow of your own style with your choice of a standard or reverse roll. To hide an exposed roll, opt for a classy cassette with matching fabric insert to cover the headrail and give your windows an updated, streamlined finish.
- Decorative wave, scallop, rounded and plain fabric-wrapped hem bar options
- Cassette with matching fabric insert available
- Woven polyester fabric on front with acrylic thermal flock foam backing
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cassette max height: 96". Cassette available for top mount only.
- Standard roll fabric deduction taken at factory: 1/4" with 9/16" light gap per side. Cassette option: ¼” deduction with light gap of 11/16" per side. (Do not account for factory deductions when measuring for your shades.)
- Standard roll products with exposed roll appear white over roller, due to white lining on back.
- Shades over 73" wide and/or 60" in height will have a horizontal seam. Seam is placed as high as possible on shade so, in most cases, it remains hidden.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
- Motorization option comes standard with 1-channel remote, which can operate one shade on a single frequency.
- Upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.