Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
The rich, satiny antique finish of our Classic Fabric Roller Shades give any window a vibrant, modern vibe that looks expensive but isn’t! These beautifully constructed custom cordless fabric roller shades can lay the foundation for a variety of stylish window treatments, from traditional to industrial to contemporary chic. Depending on the color you choose, these versatile roller products range in opacity from light filtering to room darkening, with an acrylic thermal flock foam backing. For even more cordless convenience and style, upgrade to a rechargeable motorized lift and programmable remote control to make operating your rollers as easy as changing channels on T.V.
Round out the look of a traditional, plain hem roller with optional round, wave, or scallop hems. Go with the flow of your own style with your choice of a standard or reverse roll. To hide an exposed roll, opt for a classy cassette with matching fabric insert to cover the headrail and give your windows an updated, streamlined finish.
- Scalloped, wave and rounded hems come with decorative fringe and white or black stitching.
- Cassette with matching fabric insert available
- Woven polyester fabric on front with acrylic thermal flock foam backing
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cassette Max. Height: 96". Cassette available for top mount only.
- Factory deductions: Outside mount: No deductions on headrail. Inside mount: Continuous Cord Loop: 1/8" headrail deduction with 1/2" light gap per side. Cordless: 1/8" headrail deduction with 3/4" light gap per side. Cassette option: 1/4” headrail deduction with light gap of 11/16" per side. (Do not account for factory deductions when measuring for your shades.)
- Standard roll products with exposed roll appear white over roller, due to white lining on back.
- Shades over 73" wide and/or 60" in height will have a horizontal seam. Seam is placed as high as possible on shade so, in most cases, it remains hidden.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.