HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Sunshine on your shoulder may make you happy when you're outside, enjoying a nice picnic at the park or having a barbecue in the backyard, but not when you're inside, desperately trying to fall asleep before 4:00 AM hits and you completely give up on the idea of sleep. Take back your ZZZZZs with these Designer Series Blackout Rollers.
As the name implies, high quality and extreme style elegance make these a designer's delight. Create a standout backdrop to any room in today’s trendiest and most desirable colors and textures. Use them alone or layered with other window coverings to create a luxurious look that will have your friends and neighbors turning to you for design advice. You can customize with confidence by ordering free samples first, then sleep better knowing they also come with a limited lifetime warranty.
They're a super stylish solution to blocking out unwanted light whether it's night or day, while still giving your windows the look of luxurious custom window treatments. To get the best light-blocking benefits from them, an outside mount is your best bet. But, if you want to hang them on the inside of your windows, make sure to go with the free Cordless lift option rather than the Continuous Cord Loop. Cordless will give you the smallest gap and let the least amount of light in between the bottom rail and the window sill. Upgrade to a cassette with color-coordinated fabric insert to give your roller blinds, and your room, that streamlined finish you crave.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Easy-care polyester fabric
- Complements Designer Woven Rollers
- Cordless options conform to child safety standards
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“We needed a roller shade for a high window that created a ton of heat when the sun shined in. This did the trick! It reduced the temperature at least 10 degrees (probably more). It does a fantastic job blocking the light. Additionally, it looks great - almost as if it came with the house!" - Cheryl N., Hillsboro, OR
Recommendations and Specifications
- For inside mounted shades with a cassette, the headrail will be deducted by 1/4". Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 3/4", and Premium Cordless shades will get a fabric deduction of 1".
- For outside mounted shades with a cassette, the headrail will not be deducted. Continuous Cord Loop Shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/2", and Premium Cordless shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- For inside mounted shades that are exposed roll, the headrail will be deducted by 1/8". Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/4", and Cordless Lift shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- For outside mounted shades that are exposed roll, the headrail will not be deducted. Continuous Cord Loop shades will also get a fabric deduction of 1 1/4", and cordless lift shades will get a fabric deduction of 3/4".
- Do not account for this factory deduction when measuring your windows.
- Plastic grip supplied upon request.
- Cassette headrail required for Premium Cordless lift option.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||