Why You'll Love Them
Great For Doors
Made In USA
Great For Layering
How They'll Help You
Are uncovered windows leaving you feeling exposed and vulnerable? Not just to the elements, but to your neighbors' prying eyes? Protect your valuable interiors and privacy with 2" Premier Faux Woods.
Uncover one of the best-kept secrets among interior designers, decorators and social influencers. 'Faux’ doesn’t have to mean 'fake' when it comes to the look and feel of real quality. Challenge your friends and family to tell the difference. These custom-made, real-wood looking window treatments add a sophisticated, high-end level of elegance to any space.
In knock-out neutrals, they're perfect for layering, too. They fit in with any style or décor. Hang them anywhere in minutes. Add your own decorative cloth tape accents to give these faux wood window coverings that special designer touch. (Great, too, for blocking those little pinholes of light that come through the tiny slots in the slats the lift cords run through.) Other designer touches include clear diamond plastic wand tilts and color-coordinated valances, bottom rails and cords for a smooth, cohesive look top to bottom.
Guaranteed to resist warping and fading, these durable vinyl window coverings are available in widths from 18" up to 108" to fit almost any window. (Perfect for French doors, too!) On larger windows, hang two blinds on one headrail and operate each one separately for unique looks, and even greater control over light and privacy. The slats stack tightly at the top of windows to maximize your view when pulled all the way up. When pulled down, they close tightly, too, for maximum light blockage and privacy.
Easily lift, lower and tilt them to adjust to incoming light throughout the day. The bottom rails are inverted to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary! Pull up and down with a corded lift, or upgrade to a cordless Lift & Lock™ with push-button handle to securely lock your faux wood shades into position. (Cordless is your best and safest option for homes with young children and pets. Looks a lot nicer, too, with no cords cluttering up your walls and windows.)
"Love our new blinds. The blinds look clean, operate great and the best part is, that they were EASY to install. My husband & I installed them. Loved how you can slide them into place and then lock them in. And, the blinds can be easily removed when we paint. Plan to buy more for other windows!"
- Kathy C., Southern California
"Ordered these for our front window. Quality is excellent and fit was perfect. We have replaced the cordless Levelor blinds in the rest of home with SelectBlinds.com. Quality and fit is far superior to the other. Love them!"
- Kevin, Columbus, OH
- PVC Bottom rail is color-coordinated to the color selected, but not a perfect match.
- Wand tilt standard with Cordless Lift & Lock™ lift system.
- All bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" taken off the ordered width (deductions taken at factory).
- Deductions may vary +/- 1/8".
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to dye lots.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 1/2" wide.
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
- Valances over 70" in width will be spliced.
- 18" - 108" Corded Lift
- 18" - 96" Cordless Lift & Lock™
- 24" - 108" Corded Lift
- 24" - 84" Cordless Lift & Lock™
- 1 1/8" All Lift Styles
- 3" All Lift Styles
- 1 3/4" All Lift Styles
- 1 1/2" x 2" All Lift Styles