Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Love the custom look of layered window treatments? Now you can create your own using these affordable, easy-to-install blackout cellulars. Ensure your privacy and enjoy more personalized light control in the latest trending neutrals that complement any décor. All components are color coordinated to the fabric for a tailored finish, top to bottom. Perfect for placing under drapery or sheer curtains, they’ll add an extra layer of instant insulation to make your windows more energy efficient as well as beautiful.
These blackout window coverings keep out 99% of penetrating UV rays with crisp, 3/4” single-cell pleats. The easy-care fabric is spun from 100% soft polyester, so they’re strong, durable and hold their shape against daily use. Put them on any opening, from narrow to wider windows, even French doors (just add hold-down brackets to your order to keep them in place and looking great).
Select Single Cell Blackout cellulars come available with a child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ system to easily raise and lower them with the touch of a hand. With an easy upgrade to our Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up system, you can lower them from the top and raise them from the bottom for ultimate control. Or choose from two additional lift upgrades to further customize your coverings to match your style and needs.
- ¾” single-cell construction
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Coordinate with Select Double Cell Blackout Shades
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- 99% UV blockage
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Window coverings 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades less than 48" wide only.Adding hold down brackets to inside mounts will increase headrail deduction to 1/2" to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates on shades more than 42" wide will be approximately 4" from edges.
- Corded top down bottom up lift option comes with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
- All lift systems come with color coordinated painted rails.
- Motorized options are excluded from FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- The battery uses an 8.4 volt charger, which requires a standard power outlet to recharge the battery. The charger is black and comes with a 156” wire.
- Motorized wand will always come in white.
- Upper and lower limits are set at the factory and can be adjusted.
- Wand pendant is 2 1/2" long and does not need to be mounted to the wall to operate the shade.