Description and Features
Design on a dime with these very affordable and versatile blackout window treatments. Our Select Single Cell Blackout cellulars come in the latest trending neutrals to complement any décor. Layer them with drapery or sheer curtains for a distinctly custom look in your bedroom or media room. All components are color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful finish, top to bottom.
A snap to install, these blackout window coverings keep out 99% of penetrating UV rays with crisp, 3/4” single-cell pleats. The easy-care fabric is spun from 100% soft polyester, so they’re strong, durable and hold their shape against daily use. Put them on any opening, from narrow to wider windows, even French doors (just add hold-down brackets to your order to keep them in place and looking great).
Select Single Cell Blackout cellulars come available with our popular, child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ system to easily raise and lower them with the touch of a hand. With an easy upgrade to our Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up system, you can lower them from the top and raise them from the bottom for ultimate control. Or choose from two additional lift upgrades to further customize your coverings to match your style and needs.
- ¾” single-cell construction
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Coordinate with Select Double Cell Blackout Shades
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- 99% UV blockage
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Window coverings 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades less than 48" wide only.Adding hold down brackets to inside mounts will increase headrail deduction to 1/2" to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates on shades more than 42" wide will be approximately 4" from edges.
- Corded top down bottom up lift option comes with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||