Description and Features
NEW! Now with more colors, larger pleat size, color-coordinated metal headrail! You’ll be head over heels about our new Signature Light Filtering Cordless Top Down Bottom Up cellulars! We’ve combined our two most popular lift styles -- cordless and top down bottom up – into one standard, awesome, child-friendly product. These easy-care, light-filtering cordless window coverings are custom cut to your exact measurements, so you get two-for-one convenience and style for one incredibly affordable price.
With a top down/bottom up lift system, you can let in natural light from the top while retaining your privacy on the bottom. Or vice versa. Position them in a variety of ways to create your own custom designer looks on windows and doors. And because they’re cordless, there are no dangling cords or lift holes, giving them a clean, smooth look across the fabric. Speaking of cleaning, just dust them off occasionally to keep them looking like new for years. They even come with long-lasting, matching metal head and bottom rails for a streamlined finished top to bottom – and back up.
Choose from a wider selection of new, contemporary colors in taller, single-cell 3/4” insulated pleats to help keep rooms comfortable and energy costs down all year long.Try some on for size. Order your free sample swatches today!
- Cordless lift system conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines and comes standard at no extra charge
- Made of durable 100% polyester fabric
- Stylish 3/4” pleats
- Energy-efficient, single-cell construction
- Low profile brackets snap onto headrail for easy installation
- Coordinates with Signature Light Filtering Cordless Cellulars
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Back of product is white.
- Inside mount: 1/4" total deduction taken at factory for headrail and fabric. No deductions to headrail or fabric on outside mount.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||22" - 84"|
|Height||12" - 84"|
|Min inside-mount depth||3/4"|
|Min flush-mount depth||2 1/8"|
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||1 7/8" x 1 1/8"|