Why You'll Love Them
GREAT FOR LAYERING
EASY TO CLEAN
How They'll Help You
These 2" Designer Macro Aluminum Blinds prove that aluminum window coverings do not have to be ordinary! Enjoy your view of the outdoors and let the natural light in with these large slats. When you tilt them open, the slats space out further, to give you additional benefits compared to traditional aluminum mini blinds. These stylish blinds are durable, proving that you’ve made a wise purchase that will last. Because they offer more than one set of blinds per headrail, you can use them on all your windows at home. Customizable for all windows, wide or small.
The channel valance covers the headrail and brackets to add a nice, finished look. The cordless lift bottom rails are color-coordinated for most colors (some colors may have an off-white bottom rail). The 8-gauge heat treated, spring tempered slats make these blinds resistant to bending and scratches. A clear plastic wand tilt and cord tilt are available for increased ease of use. They're super easy to install, too. We'll even be there to help answer your questions.
These window coverings feature a dust-resistant finish, so you can keep the colors of your blinds looking new. Select from light to dark color options, including neutral shades. Select the popular Cordless Lift & Lock™ upgrade. It allows you to operate your window coverings without dealing with those tangly cords. Implement these Mini blinds to make over your entire home with a consistent look and feel. Show off your unique sense of interior design style, get a great deal, all with free shipping!
"Our 2" Macro Aluminum blinds arrived weeks ahead of schedule and they are perfect. Installation was easy and they look beautiful! We live near the ocean in Florida, and between the humidity and salt spray, nothing but aluminum holds up well. It has become more difficult to find 2" aluminum blinds like what we had when I was young and they were called "Venetian" blinds. But your company has them available in a multitude of colors. When our order arrived they were securely packaged even though one blind was 108" wide on a single rail, it was in perfect condition. Other suppliers wanted to do a double hung setup and we hated that look and unsightly split in the center of our single paned large glass window....we are so very happy we found "Select Blinds". We will soon be ordering more for another property we own. Thank you for your quick and easy order process which made it a breeze to get just what we wanted."
- Martin C., Lake Worth Beach, FL
"The blinds exceeded my expectations, they are beautiful and functional. I added the easy lift feature which I recommend to everyone, no need for those old style cords. You need to have some experience in basic woodworking to ensure you get your holes drilled properly but I found it easy. I especially want to complement the support department which I called to get different valences (no charge) and to aks a few questions, very professional and efficient."
- Richard M., Minnesota
- Corded Lift blinds 18" wide and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Headrails are color coordinated to the slats. Match may not be exact.
- Cordless blinds 12 3/8" net width and under will be center tilt wand only.
- Inside mount slats will be made 1/2" less than ordered width. Inside mount headrails will be 3/4" less than ordered width. Outside mount headrail will be made 1/4" less than ordered width. Deductions taken at factory to ensure a proper fit. Do not take deductions into account when measuring.
- Deductions may vary +/- 1/8.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- 8" - 120" Corded Lift
- 11" - 120" Cordless Lift & Lock™
- 12" - 126" Corded Lift
- 12" - 84" Cordless Lift & Lock™
- 1 1/8" All Lift Styles
- 3 3/8" All Lift Styles
- 1 3/4" All Lift Styles
- 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" All Lift Styles