| Width |
- Measure the exact width (left to right) you would like the shade to cover.
- Make sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window and provide maximum light gap coverage. There is no rule on the width of shades, but we suggest 3-5 inches wider than the window opening.
- Write down that size making sure that it is the first number of the measurement. This is the width you will order.
* See individual product measuring instructions information for detailed manufacturing deduction information. Width and length measurements may vary +/- 1/8"
- Measure exact distance from where top of shade will be located. You'll need at least 3" of flat space above your window opening or trim to securely mount the roller shade
- From the starting point at the top measure down to the bottom sill. If there is no sill or if shade is to overlap the window frame, measure to the point the shade is to reach.
- Write down that size making sure that it is the second number of the measurement. This is the height you will order.
- Roller shades will be manufactured with an extra 12" of fabric to conceal the roller.