HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Is the future of your home so bright you need new window shades? Or is it just too bright inside your home? Either way, let your windows – and the sun --shine through when you add the luxurious look and feel of Luxe Woven Solars to your design scheme.
There’s nothing plain and simple about these simply stunning solar window coverings. Compared to most interior solar shades with a flat looking, pixel-shaped pattern, these custom solar blinds come in unique textured weaves and colors of durable poly/vinyl. They look more like fine woven wood and rich jacquard fabric shades for an upscale yet casually chic appearance.
Need to shield valuable heirlooms and treasured family photos from the sun’s direct rays? Protect your light-sensitive interiors and keep floors and furniture from fading with openness factors (the tightness of a shade’s weave) from 1% to 10%. (Tip: The higher the openness, the more light it lets through. For example, a 1% shade blocks 99% of harmful UV rays. At 10%, about 90% of light comes in, giving you a brighter view out through the window.)
Roll with these roller-style solar treatments using a beaded plastic, color-coordinated continuous cord loop lift, or upgrade to the uncluttered feel of a kid-friendly cordless covering. For even greater ease and convenience, customize them with a motorized silver metal pull wand to lift and lower automatically with a gentle tug.
You can also upgrade from the standard exposed roll by covering it with a sleek metal cassette in your choice of white, vanilla, gray, bronze, or black for a toney, contrasting two-tone look. Or for a completely streamlined effect, add on a cassette with a matching fabric insert. Order optional hold-down brackets with a free color-coordinated hem bar to keep them smooth and secure from top to bottom.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Uniquely textured interior solar product in variety of colors
- Enjoy the view outside without being blinded inside
- Available in 1%, 3%, 5%, 7% & 10% openness to reduce glare & harmful UV rays
- Attractive fire-retardant material
- Motorized control option
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Ordered 6 shade screens for interior east facing windows. The delivery was very fast, and size is to a "T"! The quality seems great and the price was considerably less than the competition! Nice job SelectBlinds!” – George B.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Fabric width on motorized shades will be approximately 1 3/8" smaller than ordered width.
- Fabric width on all other lift styles will be approximately 1 1/4" smaller than ordered width.
- Headrail width will be approximately 1/4" smaller than ordered width on inside mount. Deductions taken at factory.
- An additional 6-12” of fabric will be added to the height of your shade to ensure the roller always stays concealed. This does not mean your shade will be longer than ordered.
- Do not attempt to compensate for the fabric deductions taken during manufacturing for inside mount applications. Adjusting the measurement could result in the shade not fitting inside the window opening.
- Cassette options are not available with Pull Wand Motorization.
- Hold down brackets only available with the Exposed Bottom Rail option.
- Exposed Roll Cordless shades require the White Deco Bar headrail for proper support.
- Exposed Roll Continuous Cord Loop shades come with stainless steel mounting brackets.
- Exposed Roll Motorized shades come with color-coordinated bracket covers.
- Maximum fabric heights will vary by color.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- At least one USB charger is needed per order.
- Integrated Li-ion battery that is rechargeable with any micro USB cable.
- A full battery charge will last up to 12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day.
- Battery life span is approximately 365 cycles on average.
- Shades comes fully charged with upper and lower limits preset.
- Motorized shades ship in "transportation" mode to prevent shade from accidentally operating. After installation the motor needs to be activated. See instructions to activate shade.
- It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.