DescriptionThe @Home Collection by Carriann Transitions – No Holes Light Filtering Pleated Shades will transform the look of any room. The pleated shade starts white on the top and it evolves into a bold color statement at the bottom. The back side of the shade remains white for a uniform look. The light is gently filtered eliminating glaring sun light and blocking harmful UV rays. Add the cordless option for added safety and an elegant look. As with all of our products, these no holes pleated shades come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Cordless top down/bottom up is available.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Decorative tassels and wrapped headrail and bottom rail.
- Innovative pleated shade that features no holes in the front for added privacy.
- Neutral color on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Metallic hardware available
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail size: standard 1 7/8" deep 1/2" high, continuous cord loop and cordless top down bottom up 2 1/4" deep 1 1/2" high.
- Standard and top down/bottom up mounting requirements: flush inside mount: 2", minimum mounting surface: 3/4".
- Flush mounting surface 2 3/8".
- Top down/bottom up min width 12". Min height 12".
- Continuous cord loop min width 18".
- Cordless and Cordless top down/bottom up min width 18". Max height 84".
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, and continuous cord loop up are not available with side mount brackets.
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, and continuous cord loop come with white headrail only with a color coordinated insert strip.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Cordless and continuous cord loop mounting requirements: flush inside mount: 2 1/4", minimum mounting surface: 7/8".