Typically ships 8 to 10 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Made from premium spun-lace fabric, the Premier Double Cell Light Filtering Arch provides a luxurious look for the arched windows in your home. The double cellular construction provides added energy efficiency and sound absorption, giving you a comfortable atmosphere inside your home. Choose from 28 designer-favorite colors, including Barley Beige, Gentle Gray, and Seashells. No matter what color you choose, the back of the shade will always be white, helping you conform to common HOA regulations and for a uniform exterior appearance. This product is easy to install and perfectly match our traditional premier honeycomb shade.
Custom built to your specifications, the Premier Double Cell Light Filtering Arch can be made to cover three different types of arched windows, including traditional, elongated, and quarter arches. Your search for the perfect arch window shade can end.
- Perfectly matches our Premier Double Cell Light Filtering Shades
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- All rails are color-coordinated for a uniform, complete look
- White tabbed fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction
- UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard inside mount brackets are bottom mounted. Side mount brackets are not available.
- Deductions: Inside mount rail reduced by 3/16" (on width), fabric reduced by 3/8".
- Additions: Outside mount rail gets 3/16" added (to width), fabric remains the same.
- All arches are stationary. Moveable arches can be ordered through customer service if height is exactly half of width
- Elongated arch legs can be made minimum of 1/2" and maximum of 10"
- Arch height must be at least 1/4 of the width
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||