DescriptionThe @Home Collection Solids Blackout Pleated Shades are designed by famous HGTV designer, Carriann Johnson. Available in 9 contemporary solid colors, these shades will give your space an instant upgrade. But don’t think of these solid pleated shades as boring. Because they’re pleated, you get great texture that can add some personality and visual interest to your home.
The Solids Blackout Pleated Shades come standard with a fabric-wrapped headrail and bottom rail, so you get the perfect balance of modernity, softness, and cohesion. To further the contemporary look of these shades, choose from two types of metallic hardware. The @Home Collection Solids Blackout Pleated Shades have no visible holes in the front, so you get the best light and privacy control.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Decorative tassels and wrapped headrail and bottom rail.
- Innovative pleated shade that features no holes in the front for added privacy.
- Neutral color on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Fabric blocks 98% of the light
- Privacy Factor: 5 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail size: standard 1 7/8" deep 1/2" high, continuous cord loop 2 1/4" deep 1 1/2" high.
- Flush mounting surface 2 3/8".
- Top down/bottom up min width 12". Min height 12".
- Continuous cord loop min width 18".
- Cordless and min width 18". Max height 84".
- Cordless and continuous cord loop are not available with side mount brackets.
- Cordless and continuous cord loop come with white headrail only with a color coordinated insert strip.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Standard and top down/bottom up mounting requirements: flush inside mount: 2", minimum mounting surface: 3/4".
- Cordless and continuous cord loop mounting requirements: flush inside mount: 2 1/4", minimum mounting surface: 7/8".
- 1-inch pleat size