DescriptionThe Select Double Cell Blackout Shades offer the best premium features and options for a price you can afford. These blackout shades are perfect for baby nurseries, bedrooms, home theaters, and media rooms because they give you ultimate light control, and they even help muffle some outside noise. Their double cell construction will insulate your windows and lower your energy costs and usage. If you have an extra wide window, these are the perfect shades for you. They come in wide widths so you can get the look you want without sacrificing style.
Made from soft-spun lace fabric, these shades are available in 12 modern colors. No matter the color you choose, the backside is white, which will help you maintain a uniform look outside and conform to common HOA regulations. To make the Select Double Cell Blackout Shades a perfect fit for your needs, choose from 5 different lift options, including the standard lift system, a continuous cord loop, cordless, top down/bottom up, and cordless top down/bottom up. With so many options, the window shades you’ve been dreaming of can now be a reality.
- Cordless lift system raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Cordless top down/bottom up provides the ultimate light control by lowering from the top and raising from the bottom without the use of cords.
- Continuous cord loop raises large and hard-to-reach shades easily with one cord loop; cord remains same length no matter where shade is positioned.
- Top down / bottom up allows shades to lower from the top and raise from the bottom to achieve both natural light and privacy.
- 2 shades on 1 headrail cover patio doors and other large expanses by placing two independently operated shades side-by-side on the same headrail for a clean, consistent appearance.
- Easy to clean 100% polyester Double cell blackout fabrics are easy to clean and help absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom lookon backside (streetside) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- All components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (streetside) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- Limited lifetime warranty guarantees customer satisfaction.
- Minimum width: 13"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- All headrails, Standard, Cordless, TDBU, Cordless TDBU, Continuous Cord Loop and Motorization will be color coordinated to the fabric.
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Top down / bottom up-Min. Width is 13 inches, Max. is 72 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max. Height is 96 inches
- Cordless top down/bottom up: Min. Width = 16.5 inches, Max Width = 96 inches, Min. Height is 12 inches , Max is 84 inches
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Lift cords for shades will be color coordinated.
- CCLoop-Min. Width is 18 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max is 96 inches
- Cordless-Min. Width is 16.5 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches, Max Height is 84 inches
- Minimum Mounting Surface-Standard Headrail Inside Mount is 1 1/4 inch, Outside Mount 1 inch. TDBU Inside Mount is 1 1/4 inch, Outside Mount is 1 inch. CCLoop Inside Mount is 3/4 inch, Outside Mount is 2 inches. Cordless Inside Mount is 3/4 inch and Outside Mount is 1 1/2 inch.
- Flush Mount-Standard is 2 1/4 inch. TDBU is 2 1/4 inches. CCLoop is 2 3/4 inches. Cordless is 2 1/8 inch.
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction
- Standard Headrail Size-1 7/8 inch Deep by 1/2 High
- For 2 on 1 headrail option, lift cords can only be on the outside, Left blinds will have cords on the left and right blind will have cords on the right. No cords can be in the center of the blind.
- Top Down, Bottom Up will have lift cord to raise shade from the bottom on the LEFT side and cord to lower the top rail on the RIGHT.