Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Looking for energy-efficient window coverings that help absorb unwanted heat, cold and noise for more comfortable, quiet living spaces? Here you go! Available in extra wide widths, insulate any size window and cut 99% of the sun’s glare in a truly custom design all your own – for a lot less.
With features to fit any lifestyle and décor, these fashionable ½” pleated cellular-style treatments come in the same crisp colors as our Select Single Cell Light Filtering honeycombs, and for that total designer look, come with color-coordinated hardware and headrails.
Easy to clean and operate, Select Double Cell Light Filtering Cellulars come available with our Cordless Lift & Lock™ system for touch-button control. Or upgrade to the Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift to totally customize light control and privacy needs, along with the look of your room. Besides looking great and being easy to use, cordless options are your safest bet when it comes to protecting young ones and furry family members since there are no cords to worry about them getting tangled up in. Sample some today for free!
- Made from easy-to-clean 100% spun lace fabric
- 1/2” double-cell construction
- Available in extreme widths
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Coverings 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Neutral white fabric on back gives shades clean appearance from the street and is compliant with most HOA requirements.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Inside mount: Additional ½” headrail deduction taken at factory when adding hold down brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up products come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Corded Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes standard with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
- All lift systems come with color coordinated painted rails.
- Motorized options are excluded from FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- The battery uses an 8.4 volt charger, which requires a standard power outlet to recharge the battery. The charger is black and comes with a 156” wire.
- Motorized wand will always come in white.
- Upper and lower limits are set at the factory and can be adjusted.
- Wand pendant is 2 1/2" long and does not need to be mounted to the wall to operate the shade.