Description and FeaturesBlock harsh sunlight during the day and bright streetlights at night with the Premier Double Cell Blackout Shades. Because these shades are made from blackout fabrics, they’re also great if you have a home theater, letting you enjoy your viewing experience without light or a glare disturbing you. The double cell construction makes these shades energy efficient, and they will help lower your energy usage and energy costs. The construction also gives you more sound blockage and control, making your home just a little bit quieter. And with the new fabric-wrapped headrail, you'll get the functionality you want and still make a beautiful style statement.
Not only are the Premier Double Cell Blackout Shades highly functional, but they’re also stylish. Choose from 19 colors, like Mink and Pearl, for a chic look. And if you have extra-wide windows, these shades will be the perfect fit. You can even choose a continuous cord loop, the free cordless upgrade with the lift and lock system, a corded or cordless top down/bottom up, remote-controlled motorization, or the TriShade option. This TriShade option is only available on the premier line of cell shades, and it basically gives you three shades in one: a sheer pleated shade, a cellular shade, and a top down/bottom up shade.
- Our new lift and lock cordless option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button to lift and lower.
- Cordless top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new lift and lock system. Child safe, just press the button to lift and lower.
- Continuous cord loop raises large and hard-to-reach shades easily with one cord loop; cord remains same length no matter where shade is positioned.
- Top down / bottom up allows shades to lower from the top and raise from the bottom to achieve both natural light and privacy.
- 2 shades on 1 headrail cover patio doors and other large expanses by placing two independently operated shades side-by-side on the same headrail.
- All headrails, Standard, Cordless, TDBU, Cordless TDBU, Continuous Cord Loop and Motorization will be color coordinated to the fabric.
- Battery-Operated Motorization allows you to open and close shades with the touch of a button. Remote control operates a single shade or up to 5 shades at the same time.
- Our TriShade option is like having three window coverings in one! Sheer Pleated Shade with wider pleats in choice of colors, Top Down/Bottom Up reduces glare and harsh sun and Cellular Shade offers complete privacy and energy efficiency.
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- ½ inch pleat combines style and function
- All cordless headrails and components are fabric wrapped to coordinate with the color selected.
- White tabbed fabric on backside (streetside) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Free Cordless Upgrade!
Recommendations and Limitations
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Lift cords for shades will be color coordinated.
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction
- For 2 on 1 headrail option, lift cords can only be on the outside, Left blinds will have cords on the left and right blind will have cords on the right. No cords can be in the center of the blind.
- Top Down, Bottom Up will have lift cord to raise shade from the bottom on the LEFT side and cord to lower the top rail on the RIGHT.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space|| |
|Headrail dimensions|| |