DescriptionThe Premier Double Cell Light Filtering Shades are made from premium spun lace fabric, so they look great and they’re durable. With your choice of 31 gorgeous colors, like Lily of the Valley and Pumpkin Spice, your space will look chic, stylish, and sophisticated. No matter the color you choose, the backside will be white, helping you conform to common HOA regulations. They also come standard with color-coordinated components and rails for a cohesive look.
Choose the TriShade option to make them 3-in-1 shades. With this option, you get a cellular shade, a pleated sheer shade, and a top down/bottom up shade. Adjust the sections however you’d like to get the best privacy and light control possible. You can also choose from several lift styles, including a continuous cord loop, cordless, cordless and corded top down/bottom up, and remote-controlled motorization. With the Premier Double Cell Light Filtering Shades, you can customize the look of your windows right from the comfort of your own home.
- Cordless lift system raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Cordless top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom without the use of cords.
- Continuous cord loop raises large and hard-to-reach shades easily with one cord loop; cord remains same length no matter where shade is positioned.
- Top down / bottom up allows shades to lower from the top and raise from the bottom to achieve both natural light and privacy.
- 2 shades on 1 headrail cover patio doors and other large expanses by placing two independently operated shades side-by-side on the same headrail.
- Battery-Operated Motorization allows you to open and close shades with the touch of a button. Remote control operates a single shade or up to 5 shades at the same time.
- Our TriShade option is like having three window coverings in one! Sheer Pleated Shade with wider pleats in choice of colors, Top Down/Bottom Up reduces glare and harsh sun and Cellular Shade offers complete privacy and energy efficiency.
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- ½-inch double cell fabric provides superior
- All rails and components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White tabbed fabric on backside (streetside) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Free Cordless Upgrade!
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- All headrails, Standard, Cordless, TDBU, Cordless TDBU, Continuous Cord Loop and Motorization will be color coordinated to the fabric.
- %UV Blockage - 99%
- Cordless top down/bottom up: Min. Width = 16.5 inches, Max Width = 96 inches, Min. Height is 12 inches , Max is 84 inches
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Lift cords for shades will be color coordinated.
- CCLoop-Min. Width is 18 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max is 96 inches
- Cordless-Min. Width is 16.5 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches, Max Height is 84 inches
- Minimum Mounting Surface-Standard Headrail Inside Mount is 1 1/4 inch, Outside Mount 1 inch. TDBU Inside Mount is 1 1/4 inch, Outside Mount is 1 inch. CCLoop Inside Mount is 3/4 inch, Outside Mount is 2 inches. Cordless Inside Mount is 3/4 inch and Outside Mount is 1 1/2 inch. Motorization Inside Mount is 3/4 inch and Outside Mount is 1 1/2 inches
- Flush Mount-Standard is 2 1/4 inch. TDBU is 2 1/4 inches. CCLoop is 2 3/4 inches. Cordless is 2 1/8 inch. Motorization is 2 1/8 inch.
- Top down / bottom up-Min. Width is 13 inches, Max. is 72 inches. Min. Height is 12 inches and Max. Height is 96 inches
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction
- Standard Headrail Size-1 7/8 inch Deep by 1/2 High
- Motorization-Minimum mounting Inside Mount, 3/4 inch. Minimum Flush Inside Mount, 2 1/8 inch. Outside Mount Height needed 1 1/2 inch.
- For 2 on 1 headrail option, lift cords can only be on the outside, Left blinds will have cords on the left and right blind will have cords on the right. No cords can be in the center of the blind.
- Top Down, Bottom Up will have lift cord to raise shade from the bottom on the LEFT side and cord to lower the top rail on the RIGHT.