HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Sick of those old window coverings ruining the carefully constructed aesthetic of your home? Think Romans are too fancy or too difficult to hang? Think again! Go from blah to BAM with these easy-care, budget-friendly Modern Romans.
Get the look and feel of fine custom drapery and the convenience of a user-friendly shade without worrying about the price tag. The fabrics are what make the difference in this traditional window treatment. They feel even better than they look! Let your eyes (and hands) soak in the smooth matte velvet and soft, linen-like weaves. Cover your windows with brave, bold colors and wavy, moiré patterns that would make even Caesar sit up and take notice.
The imaginative combination of colors and subtle textures woven into these high-quality custom Roman window coverings give any room an instant update. Pick a striking stripe for the family room or add a tweed-like textile touch to cozy up the windows in your home office. Choose from two fold styles - standard flat or an elegant soft fold upgrade - to create a variety of looks from country casual to uptown glam. You also have your choice of easy lift systems to fit your lifestyle, including kid-friendly Cordless, a Continuous Cord Loop and easy-to-install, rechargeable Remote Control Motorization at a very affordable price.
Accessorize your Modern Romans with a stately 6” valance for a seamless finish. For a full, light filtering effect, order them without a liner, or order a standard liner in white or ivory to let a little less light in. An optional blackout liner is also available so you can use them in bedrooms or other areas where you want to keep more light out. With so many colors to choose from, we’ll send you up to 15 free sample swatches at a time, absolutely free, so you can find the perfect match for every window in your house.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Designer-quality colors and textures
- High quality, easy-care fabrics
- Color-coordinated lift cords and tassels with standard lift
- Neutral standard and blackout liners
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“When I saw an example of the Roman shades, the fabric shown was PERFECT for my bathroom redo. Had to have it. Measuring and ordering w easy and delivery was fast. Looks great and was a fabulous finish for the project. I've had lots of compliments and have recommended SelectBlinds to all who ask." - Sandy T., North Carolina
Recommendations and Specifications
- Factory will deduct approximately 1/2 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room and with the same lift system.
- Standard lift cords are located on the back of the shade unless a valance is ordered, then they are located on the front.
- Lift cords and headrail components will be visible from the back on sheer fabrics.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade will fall over the top of the headrail (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the headrail, closer to the wall and valance will cover the headrail.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Fabric will fall 2+ inches from the wall on outside mount. We recommend 4+ inches be added to the width of your shade when outside mounting to prevent light gaps.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner or blackout liner.
- Optional blackout liner comes standard ivory and will be visible to street.
- Sheer fabrics are only available with flat fold style.
- Sheer fabrics are only available unlined.
- Optional liner color will be visible from street.
- Color of unlined shades will be seen from exterior.
- Motorization is not available for outside mounts.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric Roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Due to how shade stacks, view on taller windows may be minimized.
- Cordless shades should be raised slowly for optimal performance.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote allows you to operate up to 5 shades on a single frequency. When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||