DescriptionThe Reminiscent Vinyl Blackout Roller Shades are the perfect blend of classic simplicity and timeless beauty. But even with all their simplicity and timelessness, you can choose from modern, trendy colors, customizable hems, and custom accents to create a one-of-a-kind look. Your bottom hem style options include plain, scalloped, rounded, and wave, giving these shades an extra special touch.
These long-lasting roller shades are durable and strong because they’re made of vinyl fiberglass and then laminated with another layer of vinyl. All colors except for cream, which is the same color on both sides, will come with a white vinyl backing, complying with common HOA regulations. As with all our products, enjoy free shipping, a limited lifetime warranty, and a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Available with cordless spring or continuous cord loop clutch lift mechanisms.
- Available in standard or reverse roll options.
- Available in a variety of hem styles.
- Room darkening / sunout product.
- Flame retardant fabric.
- Lift mechanism is a white beaded chain.
- Confirms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 3.5 out of 5
- Free Shipping
- Minimum width: 14"
- Maximum width: 103"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Products come with 12" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Minimum mounting space for an inside mount - 1".
- Required space for a flush inside mount - 3".
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8" metal roller for all orders over 72".
- Vinyl fiberglass laminated with pure vinyl.
- Shades come standard with upgraded hem bar.
- Cordless mechanism is only available for shades under 72" wide.
- Due to fabric restrictions shades over 73" wide and 60" high, there will be a seam.
- Shades ordered with decorative hems come with decorative fringe. The stitching will be white or black.
- Minimum mounting space required for shades over 72 inches in height is 2 1/4 inches
- Factory deductions: Outside mount will have no deductions on the headrail but Fabric will be 1 1/8 inch narrower than ordered. Inside Mount will have 1/4 inch deduction off the headrail and the fabric will be 1 1/8 inch narrower.
- Wider than 73” and longer than 60” will be seamed. If shade is over 75”L we cut it at 55”L and that is where the seam will be placed. If shade is under 75”L we cut it at 45”L and that is where the seam will be placed.