Description and Features
Insulate your windows and save on energy costs with our Select Double Cell Light Filtering Shades. You can completely customize this product, so it will be made just for you from start to finish. If you’re looking for all the bells and whistles in your window coverings, then this is it! Easily customize these treatments to perfection.
This product is custom built, from the very beginning to the very end, so you can order extra wide widths to perfectly fit your window. And with color-coordinated rails and components, you’ll have a designer look for much less.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up system lowers from the top and raises from the bottom. Child safe, just press the button to operate.
- Corded top down bottom up will come standard with lift cord on the right and top down cord on the left.
- Soft, thick, easy to clean 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom look.
- All components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- 1/2" Double Cell Construction.
Recommendations and Limitations
- UV Blockage - 99%.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Corded top down bottom up will come standard with lift cords on the right and top down cords on the left.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||