DescriptionThe 1/2" EcoTrack Single Cell Blackout Shades system maximizes the energy efficiency of the single cell blackout cellular shade by closing the gap between the side of the shade and the window. The new EcoTracks are attached to the window casings with magnets and can be easily removed for window cleaning. The newly developed clear edge seal is placed between the shade and the track to help create a tight seal. The dual seal system helps to minimize heat loss and save energy dollars. Just as zippering an open coat in the winter makes a big difference in blocking out the cold, the EcoTrack maximizes the energy savings value of a cellular shade by blocking the air gap. As with all of our products, these shades come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- EcoTrack sidetracks are available in white or brown to complement window moldings.
- Available with continuous cord loop.
- Available with top down/bottom up option.
- EcoTrack’s dual seal system helps minimize heat loss and save energy dollars.
- EcoTrack increases privacy and room darkening by closing side light gaps between the shade and window frames.
- EcoTrack provides a thermal performance rating up to 5 times better than single pane windows alone.
- Specially designed bottom rail end caps fit over the sidetracks and allow for smooth movement when raising and lowering the shade.
- Sidetracks can be removed to make window cleaning easy.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Blackout material and side tracks block 99% of light.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Minimum width: 8"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 8"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Available as an inside mount only.
- Minimum mounting surface is 1 1/2".
- Minimum flush inside mount is 2".
- Headrail dimensions - standard 1 1/2" x 1/2", continuous cord loop 1 3/4" x 1 3/8", top down/bottom up 1 1/2" x 1/2".
- EcoTrack deductions - Fabric is ordered width minus 1 1/8", Headrail and bottom rails are ordered width minus 1", sidetrack is ordered length minus 1 /8".
- The widest width of the window cannot exceed the narrowest width of the window by more than 1/4".
- Maximum width for top down / bottom up is 84". Maximum height for top down / bottom up is 96".
- Minimum width for continuous cord loop is 22".
- Lift cords for shades will be white.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Continuous cord loop shades are not available with side mount brackets.