DescriptionSelectBlinds’ 9/16” Single Cell Light Filtering Shades are made from spun laced fabrics. Spun lace is one of the oldest techniques used for consolidating fibers. It uses high-speed jets of water to strike a web so that the fibers knot about one another. The result of this unique technique gives the fabric softness and high strength characteristics. These durable single cell shades are available with all of the cellular shade options, such as cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, top down/bottom up, and continuous cord loop. As with all of our products, , these soft spun lace cellular shades come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 2 shades on 1 headrail available.
- Top down /bottom up available.
- Continuous cord loop available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless and cordless top down/ bottom up lift systems are available for added child safety.
- Tile or molding cut outs are available.
- Spun lace fabric that provides a soft and delicate touch.
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Tabbed fabric back allows for longer pleat retention.
- Spun lace fabric that has both high strength and durability.
- 100% polyester.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Minimum width: 12.5"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 8"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail is color coordinated to closely match shade for a designer look.
- Continuous cord loop system comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- Cordless child safety system comes comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- Cordless top down/bottom up comes with a color coordinated headrail insert strip to cover white headrail.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. One on the right that raises shade from bottom and one on the left that lowers from the top
- Headrail dimensions – standard and top down/bottom up 1 1/2" x 1/2", continuous cord loop and cordless 1 3/4" x 1 3/8".
- Minimum mounting surface – standard and top down/bottom up 1/2", continuous cord loop and cordless 3/4".
- Minimum flush inside mounting surface – standard and top down/bottom up 2", continuous cord loop and cordless 1 3/4".
- Top down/bottom up - maximum width 72”, maximum height 84”.
- Cordless and cordless top down/bottom up - minimum width 18”, maximum height 84”.
- Continuous cord loop - minimum width 22”, maximum height 84”.
- Lift cords for shades will be white.
- Cordless, cordless top down bottom up, and continuous cord loop shades are not available with side mount brackets.
- Cordless top down/bottom up takes an addtional 4-6 days in production.