DescriptionA consistent favorite among professional interior designers, the Tropical Isle Basic Bamboo Shades are a unique blend of modern style and natural beauty. Raising and lowering just like a roman shade, your windows will have an elegant, sophisticated look and feel. Even though these shades look exotic, they’re proudly made in the USA in only one day.
The Tropical Isle Basic Bamboo Shades are made from natural materials, giving them eye-catching texture, perfect for a one-of-a-kind design. You can also choose from our most popular lift styles, including top down/bottom up and a continuous cord loop. And don’t forget to add edge binding to complete the look.
- Available with the duofold top down / bottom up option.
- Available with a continuous cord loop lift system.
- Available as a 2 or 3 on 1 headrail.
- Available with 2" edge binding. 1" of fabric will show on each side of shade.
- Available with blackout and privacy liner options.
- 7" Valance included free of charge.
- Roman fold style shade.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Made inthe USA
- Privacy Factor:2.5 out of 5
- Limited Lifetime Waranty
- Minimum width: 12.5"
- Maximum width: 93"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Due to the natural characteristics of the product, there may be a 1/2"-3/8" variance on length.
- Headrail dimension - 1 1/2" x 5/8".
- Minimum depth for an inside mount is 1". Minimum for a flush mount is 2".
- Stack size formula - add 4" for headrail and 1" for every 12" in shade length in order to determine the size of the stack.
- Minimum width for continuous cord loop is 24".
- Minimum width for top down / bottom up is 24". Maximum width is 72".
- To insure proper allignment, please inform us if shades will be mounted side by side
- Since this is a natural product, colors will not be exact. Seasons can change the color of the reeds, grasses etc. Please order for entire room to prevent dye lot changes.
- All outside mount shades will come with a hold down bar and brackets. This bar can be removed if necessary by breaking the glued seal and pulling the rod out.