Description and Features
Completely change your view on verticals with wide-panel Good Housekeeping Room Darkening Panel Tracks. A new designer favorite that’s sure to be one of yours, these gorgeous room-darkening fabric sliding panels are available in a wide variety of patterns and solid colors to block just the right amount of light to reduce glare and provide privacy. Cover boring patio and sliding doors with your choice of 3-, 4-, or 5-panel vertical treatments. Each set of sliding window panels is cut to your specifications and custom-made for windows as narrow as 24” and up to 130” wide.
The sleek, narrow track system – manufactured in the US – is available in white and brushed aluminum and blends smoothly with your choice of fabric for a clean, contemporary look. Each panel is weighted at the bottom to keep them aligned and wrinkle-free. The child-safe, cordless wand can be ordered on the right or left, with a coinciding stack.
These panel blinds for sliding doors and windows are truly versatile. You can also use them as a unique room divider to create or separate individual spaces.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Cordless wand control (must be ordered same side as stack)
- Conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Choose from white or brushed aluminum hardware
- Made in USA
Recommendations and Limitations
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 130"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 144"
- Standard panel overlap: 1-1/2”
- There is no light gap between the rail and the panels.
- There will be a 1/2" light gap at the bottom of the hanging panels.
- Inside mounts: Min. depths: 3-panel side stack: 2-1/2”; 4-panel side stack: 4-1/8”; 5-panel side stack: 4-1/8”.There will be a 3/8" light gap on non-control side and a 1-1/2" light gap on the control side of the blind.
- Outside mounts: There will be a 9/16" light gap on both the control and non-control side of the blind. To avoid this gap, we recommend increasing the ordered width by 5".
- Standard wand placement is on the left or right stack side on the leading end of the first panel. Please specify left stack or right stack when ordering.