HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Need a new idea for covering patio and sliding doors with something other than plain old vertical vanes? Slide into something more modern and completely change your view on verticals with these wide-panel Designer Elements Blackout Panel Tracks.
These gorgeous blackout fabric sliding panels are available in a variety of patterns, textures and colors that are best for keeping bedrooms, media rooms and nurseries dark and anything but dreary. The innovative tracking system prevents annoying light gaps between the headrail and panel tops. The large, overlapping panels help protect your privacy, too.
When you want to let the light in, cover as much or as little of the window as you want. Turn a window wall into a well-designed wonder with unique treatments using 3, 4, or 5 panels. Each set of sliding window panels is cut to your exact measurements and custom-made for windows as narrow as 18” and up to 216” wide in lengths as tall as 144”. (Note: The width of each panel will depend on the total width of your window and the number of panels you order.)
Versatility is a trademark of these high-quality custom window blinds. Think outside the window frame and use them as stylish room dividers. Simple to install, hang them anywhere to easily create private spaces or hide unsightly clutter.
Made in the USA, quality-constructed components including the sleek aluminum headrail come in white or gray for a clean, contemporary look. Fabric-wrapped, weighted bottom rails keep the panels neatly aligned and wrinkle-free. The child-safe, cordless wand can be ordered on the right or left, with a coinciding stack.
Work a little black-out magic into your décor. Before you do, though, remember that looks can be deceiving, especially on your computer or phone screen. So try a few actual samples before you buy to make sure you get the color you’re expecting.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Effectively block out unwanted light
- Cordless, easy to use wand control available
- Use as unique room divider
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Great value and easy to install. These are well constructed and the rails are very sturdy. Brackets click in easily. Look great.” Steve B., Arizona
Recommendations and Limitations
- Panel Overlap - 2”.
- The calculation for finding panel width is: ordered track width/ panel count= panel width within 2" overlap.
- Light Gap - No light gap between rail and panels. Inside Mount - Height: 1/2" less than ordered height. Width: 3/16" light gap on both sides of the panel track. Outside Mount - to avoid light gaps, we recommend adding 5" to the ordered width, or 2 1/2" on either side.
- Split stack is only available with a continuous cord loop lift system.
- Left stack and right stack are only available with wand.
- Wand Location - Left or right stack side of leading end of first panel depending on stack location selected.
- For products ordered over 100" wide, the track will be split in half and a connector bracket will be included.
- Track systems are aluminum.
|Specifications and Installation|
Left/ Right Stack
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||