DescriptionHandmade with that rich, old-world craftsmanship, the Designer Wood Shutters from Select Blinds are sturdy and look high-end. They’re also painted with a baked-on finish to protect the wood. The high quality materials are both milled and made right here in the USA!
Now 100% Cordless! With 13 colors available, you can choose from the best paints and stains to create the perfect look for your home. Shutters are timeless, and the Designer Wood Shutters prove it. And with the best warranty in the industry and a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee, why wait?
- Magnets come pre-attached to frames for simple installation and superior panel closure.
- Materials milled and fabricated in the USA
- Child safe, no cords
- High end custom colors, stains and wood shutter craftsmanship
- Maintenance-free product
- Hand built with a hardwood core then painted with a baked in finishing process or custom stains
- Minimum width: 10"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Maximum width per panel is 36 inches
- Maximum 26 inches single panel for multiple panel configurations
- Inside Mount Deductions: 1/4"
- Panel over 72 inches must have a dividing rail
- Stained finishes are not available with paint to match hardware finishes.
- There will be sizable light gaps when ordering the L Frame for inside mount applications on windows with no existing molding. We suggest upgrading to the Deco Z Frame.
- Min. depth of 2 1/4" is required for 2 1/2 inch louver; Min. depth of 2 7/8" is required for 3 1/2 inch louver; Min depth of 3 1/2" is required for 4 1/2" louver.
- Outside mounted shutters will arrive at ordered width and height. Frame additions are necessary to properly clear window opening and allow the shutter to be installed. Add 4" to window opening measurements for Standard L Frame. Add 5" for Designer Frame.
- When ordering adjacent shutters in the same room, to achieve a uniform appearance you must specify that all adjacent shutters and their divider rails be built exactly the same height. If the measurements of the shutters differ slightly, apply one of the three options (keeping in mind that adjacent shutters and their divider rails must always be ordered exactly the same height)
1) For outside mounts, increase the ordered height of the smaller shutters to equal the taller shutters.
2) For inside mounts, reduce the ordered height of the taller shutters to equal the smaller shutters.
3) For inside mounts with height differences of 1/2" or more, change to an outside mount.