Description and Features
First-class fabrics that will give you complete blackout, adding these treatments to your windows will instantly transform any room. 14 of the most fashionable patterns are added to a variety of colors, making it easy to find the design scheme you’ve been looking for. You are in full control of the look you want. Customize the treatments with two different fold styles.
Make a statement to any room you want complete darkness. The blackout liner makes this an ideal window product for bedrooms, home theater rooms, and nurseries. The available cordless lift system eliminates the need for pull cords, allowing you to raise and lower the shades by guiding the bottom rail. You’ll feel like you got more than what you paid for with the Premium Blackout Romans.
Fabric Care Instructions
Fabric Type and Repeats
- Available in your choice of two elegant fold styles.
- Cordless option comes available for an effortless and cord-free operation of the shade.
- Blackout liner is included. Default color is White.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct 1/4 inch on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. It is always recommended to order all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Treatments over 50 inches wide will have vertical seams.
- Bottom pleat may not fully retract with the other pleats when fully raised with cordless lift system.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order at the same time.
- A horizontal pattern interruption may occur for colors with a large pattern or design. Soft fold is recommended for these colors
- Fabric romans may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Pinhole sized light may be visible where liner and cord guides are stitched to back of shade.
- Top down bottom up comes configured with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- Shades over 58" wide and 58" height with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||12" - 115"|
|Height||16" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||2 1/4"|
3/4" H X 1 1/4" D- Standard
2" x 2" - Cordless