Typically ships 1 to 2 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Just moved in? Keep your sheets on the bed instead of covering the windows. Redi Shades Temporary Paper Shades are like a Band-Aid® for bare windows. Inexpensive and easy to use (no tools needed!), all you have to do is cut the paper to the size you need, peel off the top layer like the back of a bandage, then simply stick the shade onto the window frame. When you’re ready to put up your permanent window coverings, just peel the paper off the window.
You can still have window treatments that look nice, even if they’re only temporary. Redi Shades come in four colors with a 1 ¼” pleat size to add a little texture and spice to any space. They also come complete with clips to hold them in place when raised.
- Stylish, temporary pleated window covering
- Fast and easy installation
Specifications and Limitations;
- Sold in 6-packs of 36" x 72" or 48" x 72" sheets. Trim to size needed. Instructions included.
- Min. Width: 12". Max. Width: 48".
- Min. Height: 12". Max. Height: 72".
- Gray color is room darkening, black color is blackout. White and Natural are both light filtering.