Just moved in? Keep your sheets on the bed instead of covering the windows. Redi Shades Temporary Paper Shades are like a Band-Aid® for bare windows. Inexpensive and easy to use (no tools needed!), all you have to do is cut the paper to the size you need, peel off the top layer like the back of a bandage, then simply stick the shade onto the window frame. When you’re ready to put up your permanent window coverings, just peel the paper off the window.
You can still have window treatments that look nice, even if they’re only temporary. Redi Shades come in two colors with a 1 ¼” pleat size to add a little texture and spice to any space. They’re also available in room darkening and blackout options, and come complete with clips to hold them in place when raised.
- Stylish, temporary pleated window covering
- Fast and easy installation
- Sold in 6-packs of six 36" x 72" sheets. Trim to size needed. Instructions included.
- Min width: 12". Max width: 36.25".
- Min height: 12". Max height: 72.25".
- Sold as a 6-pack in size 36 x 72
- Blackout shade color is black, room darkening is gray.