Description and Features
Talk about a grand design! Cast a soft glow throughout the room while giving your windows and doors a step up in style with our Select Light Filtering Grand Pleated Shades. With a grand stair-step design, large 1-7/8” fabric pleats fill narrow to wide windows with tantalizing texture to beautifully filter light. Be sure and sample some of the dozens of colors in crisp linen-like fabrics, eye-popping poplins and unique materials that look like real woven woods to find the perfect match to your interiors.
Larger and hard to reach windows scream for the ease and convenience of a rechargeable motorized lift system, so you can operate your window coverings – all together or individually – from almost anywhere using a smart app and WiFi bridge (works with Alexa, too), or programmable, 15-channel remote control. And BONUS! Our optional motorization products also come with matching fabric headrails.
Select Light Filtering Grand Pleated window blinds feature several other lift options, too. For homes with young children and pets, a cordless or top down bottom up cordless Lift & Lock™ is a smart choice to eliminate the potential safety hazards of corded products. And to make sure there’s no interference with any of your window’s or door’s operating hardware, we have custom cutouts available to help ensure a flattering fit all around.
- High-quality textured fabrics in dozens of colors
- Large 1-7/8” pleats, ideal for windows of all sizes
- Color-coordinated ladder cords, cord pulls and head/bottom rails
- Coordinates with Select Blackout Grand Pleateds
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ options Certified Best for Kids
- Optional smart and remote-controlled motorization available
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations & Limitations
- Factory will deduct 1/4" inch (+/- 1/8 of an inch) from the width of the headrail on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Factory will deduct 1/2" inch (+/- 1/8 of an inch) from the width of the fabric on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Hold Down Brackets and Cutouts are not available on the Cordless Lift & Lock™ systems.
- Hold Down Brackets are only available on outside mount only.
- Headrails come standard fabric-wrapped on the Motorization lift system. Bottom rails will be color-coordinated and may not be a perfect match to the headrail.
- Shades over 72" wide require 2 vertical seams. It is common with high quality woven textile fabrics for minor waviness to occur. These variations are considered inherent characteristics of this product and in no way detract from the beauty of the fabric.
- Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery, charger and 15-channel remote. The 15-channel remote can power up to fifteen (15) individual window treatments. Please note: the remote is not compatible with other motorized products.
- Remote range is ~65'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Once battery is fully charged, it can last up to 500 cycles. One cycle is an up and down motion. It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted. The light will turn green on the charger once charging is complete. Motor will start slower after charging.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range.
- Add-on Smart WiFi Bridge allows you to operate your motorized shade with Alexa and the free downloadable Automate Pulse app. Available for both iOS and Android systems.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||