Why You'll Love Them
How They'll Help You
DIYers, you do NOT want to miss out on these stylish window treatments. Give your indoor living spaces a warm, inviting glow with these energy efficient 2" Premier Light Filtering Vertical Cellular blinds. See how amazing they'll look on your patio or French doors.
Cellulars are well-known for a crisp, contained look which make them versatile with countless décor styles. They also provide excellent insulation. The honeycomb construction traps air inside, to help protect against heat and cold. Great blinds and lower energy bills all year! Keep in mind that cellular shades absorb moisture and smells, and are not typically recommended for high humidity areas of your home. You may like the idea of cellulars in your kitchen or bathroom, but not too close to the stove, sinks, or showers.
If you're looking to coordinate, the stylish fabric vertical vanes coordinate well with our popular 2" Premier Light Filtering Cellulars. It will please you to know that they are made from the same soft-spun lace. The insulated, 2” single-cell construction of this custom vertical window treatment comes in a wide selection of colors. Let soft light filter in to your rooms with color-coordinated headrails. Enjoy the masterful design that stacks up well to any design challenge (they take up only 6-1/2” of space when stacked). Depending on where your door's handle is situated, choose a one-way draw for a right or left stack. We're excited for you to love your new verticals!
"We ordered the premier light filtering vertical blinds for our master bedroom to replace an existing (and ugly) set of pv vertical blinds. They look great! This is our 5th order from select blinds and we have never been disappointed. This is the second home that we have put premier light filtering blinds in. Custom blinds of simular quality cost about twice as much as the premier cellular blinds from select blinds. We have also always had excellent customer service from select blinds. The installation is really easy and the blinds we installed in our last home were a selling feature! Installation tip, if you live in a home that has cinder block construction, you may need to replace the screws that come with the blinds with Tapcon 3/16 X 1-3/4" concrete anchors. When we were installing our blind we ran into a concrete header, changing out the screws for the concrete anchors fixed the problem!"
- Rachel, Central Florida
"The shades are perfect for our patio door. They look so good and provide just the coverage we were looking for in out home."
- Leigh C., Redmond, OR
- Available with handle draw only (no wand). Handle draw is 40" - 50" from bottom of product.
- Outside mount - Height includes fabric height plus headrail. Valance will be 1" wider. Headrail will have 1/8" deduction. (Adjustments made at factory.)
- Stack is approximately 6-1/2" regardless of width.
- Inside mount - Height will be 1/2" shorter. Headrail will have 1/8" deduction. Valance width will be 1/8" narrower. (Adjustments made at factory. Deductions may vary +/- 1/8".)
- Spacer blocks available upon request.
- For each spacer block, 1/2" will be added to the length of the valance returns.
- For extension brackets, 2" will be added to the length of the valance returns.
- 12" - 120" All Stack Locations
- 24" - 120" All Stack Locations
- 1" All Stack Locations
- 5/8" All Stack Locations
- 4 1/2" All Stack Locations
- 2 7/8" H X 3" D All Stack Locations