Why You'll Love Them
How They'll Help You
Improve your line of sight through our 2-1/2” Light Filtering Fabric Horizontals. These stunning, modern cloth window blinds come in dozens of trendy textured solid tones, duo tones, and high-impact patterns. They are available in wide widths up to 120”, so you can hang multiples of this product on a single headrail for a truly dramatic effect on extra-large windows. Mix and match them with our 2” Light Filtering Fabric coverings to create a completely coordinated design throughout your entire home.
Are you worried the fabric slats won’t hold their shape like horizontal blinds made from other materials? Not to worry at all! These plush, patented louvers are made from durable, flexible fabric that bends easily but snaps smoothly back into place. They won’t droop, sag, bag, or bulge. Fill your home with gently filtered light through sturdy slats made to resist dust, moisture, UV rays and static build-up. Energy-efficient and flame retardant, they’ll help you protect and improve the value of your home in high style.
Easy to install and operate with your choice of easy lift systems, our 2-1/2” fabric horizontals come with a decorative, high profile valance and color-coordinated fabric insert. Customize your look with coordinating or contrasting cloth tape cord ladders and optional designer accent tapes. Get that perfect, coordinated look your friends and family will envy!
"This blind is a perfect application for my vintage door, since an inside installation is not possible due to window design. It provides privacy when i want it and allows light to filter through (hate dark rooms). It was easy enough to install and definitely sturdy."
- Cynthia, Mars Hill, NC
"I am absolutely loving my new blinds! I have not completely finished installation on my whole order since I'm installing them myself. I installed my bedroom blinds this Saturday and I'm in LOVE! Love the Color, love the look!"
- Dari N., Kingman, AZ
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Inside mount width: ½” deduction taken at factory. You do not need to factor this in when measuring. Deductions may vary +/- 1/8.
- Inside mount valances will have 3/8" taken off the ordered width (deductions taken at factory).
- Optional 2 on 1 headrail recommended for widths over 84” due to weight of product.
- Hold down brackets available upon request.
- Tilt cords not available with cordless lift system. Cordless lift comes standard with tilt wand.
- 13" - 120" Corded Lift
- 14" - 120" Cordless Lift
- 11" - 120" CordedLift
- 11" - 120" Cordless Lift
- 1 All Lift Styles
- 3 1/4" All Lift Styles
- 2 1/8" All Lift Styles
- 2" x 2" All Lift Styles