Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Fabulous fabrics align with the functionality of a traditional horizontal blind in these updated cloth window coverings. Our 2” Light Filtering Fabric Horizontals (also available in 2-1/2” slats) softly diffuse light to cast a rich, warm glow over any room. Made of durable, non-reflective fabric, each slat is incredibly elastic and bendable, yet bounces back beautifully to hold its shape. (No kinking, wrinkling, or crinkling!) Minimal stacking size allows for maximum views and less light gaps, with your choice of a standard corded or optional cordless lift system.
With all of their quality features, these light filtering cloth blinds are like the Miracle Blind. Their patented construction makes these elegant, energy-efficient window treatments easy to clean and care for, and the knitted textures protect your furniture and décor from harmful UV rays. They’re also water repellent, anti-static, dust resistant, flame retardant and even absorb sound to keep spaces quiet and cool.
Available in dozens of unique colors and finishes, our 2” Light Filtering Fabric Horizontals make a stand-out design statement on their own, or pair perfectly with sheers and fabric drapery for a custom layered look. You’ll also appreciate custom design details like color-coordinated valance inserts and child-safe cord tassels, as well as decorative cloth ladder tape and optional cloth accent tapes to cover routing holes.
- Decorative 2-1/2” valance included
- Popular 2” fabric slats
- Cloth tapes are 1/2" wide
- Fade-resistant, UV ray protection
- Sturdy steel headrail and bottom rail
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Optional 2 on 1 headrail recommended for widths over 84”due to weight of product.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Inside mount width: ½” deduction taken at factory. You do not need to factor this in when measuring.
- Hold down brackets available upon request.
- Tilt cords not available with cordless lift system. Cordless lift comes standard with tilt wand.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||