Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Need something while you wait? Check out our affordable Redi Shades Temporary Paper Shades!
Description and Features
Improve your line of sight through our 2-1/2” Light Filtering Fabric Horizontals. These stunning, modern cloth window blinds come in dozens of trendy textured solid tones, duo tones and high-impact patterns. Available in extreme widths up to 120”, you can hang multiples of this product on a single headrail for a truly dramatic effect on extra-large windows. Mix and match them with our 2” Light Filtering Fabric coverings to create a completely coordinated design throughout your entire home.
Worried fabric slats won’t hold their shape like horizontal blinds made from other materials? Worry not! These plush, patented louvers are made from durable, flexible fabric that bends easily but snaps smoothly back into place, so they won’t droop, sag, bag, or bulge. Fill your home with gently filtered light through sturdy slats made to resist dust, repel moisture, block UV rays and prevent static build-up. Energy-efficient and flame retardant, they’ll help you protect and improve the value of your home in high style.
Easy to install and operate with your choice of easy lift systems, our 2-1/2” fabric horizontals come with a decorative, high profile valance with color-coordinated fabric insert. Customize your look with coordinating or contrasting cloth tape cord ladders and optional designer accent tapes. Order a sample (or 15) today to have them hanging in your home soon!
- Decorative 2-1/2” valance included
- Fade-resistant, UV ray protection
- Cloth tapes are 1/2" wide
- Sturdy steel headrail and bottom rail
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Optional 2 on 1 headrail recommended for widths over 84” due to weight of product.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Inside mount width: ½” deduction taken at factory. You do not need to factor this in when measuring.
- Hold down brackets available upon request.
- Tilt cords not available with cordless lift system. Cordless lift comes standard with tilt wand.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||