Description and Features
Complete the look of your home with these easy to install arches. Made from soft, thick, spun-lace fabric, these shades help diffuse and soften natural light, while still providing a beautiful glow of light into your home. The Premier Single Cell Light Filtering Arch also helps absorb outside noise, so you can enjoy the comfort of your quiet home. These premier arches are available in four different styles, finally giving you a way to cover those unique windows. The cellular design traps unwanted air from outside, keeping your home’s interior comfortable all year long while lowering energy costs.
You're sure to find the perfect color you've been searching for from the wide range of available colors that perfectly match our traditional Premier Single Cell Light Filtering honeycomb shade. With the optional upgrade to make this arch movable, you will have the choice to have a clear view to the outside, or to filter the incoming light for privacy.
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms
- All rails are color-coordinated for a uniform, complete look
- White tabbed fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Construction
- UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard inside mount brackets are bottom mounted. Side mount brackets are not available.
- Deductions: Inside mount rail reduced by 3/16" (on width), fabric reduced by 3/8".
- Additions: Outside mount rail gets 3/16" added (to width), fabric remains the same.
- All arches are stationary. Imperfect arches will require a template of the window to be sent in.
- Elongated arch legs can be made minimum of 1/2" and maximum of 10"
- Arch height must be at least 1/4 of the width
- Side mounting available on widths 36" and under by special request.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||