Description and Features
Made from soft, thick, spun-lace fabric, these shades help diffuse and soften natural light, while still providing a beautiful glow of light into your home. The Premier Single Cell Light Filtering Arch also helps absorb some outside noise, so you can enjoy the comfort of your quiet home. These premier arches are available for four different styles, finally giving you a way to cover those unique windows. The cellular design traps unwanted air from outside, keeping your home’s interior comfortable all year long while lowering energy costs.
Choose from 28 colors, including Khaki, Frost, and Sand Dune, which perfectly match our traditional premier honeycomb shade. With a wide range of the color spectrum, you are sure to find the color you’ve been searching for. With the optional upgrade to make this arch moveable, you will have the choice to have a clear view to the outside, or to filter the incoming light for privacy. For those hard to reach windows, we offer a telescoping pole to allow for an easy operation. Complete the look of your home with these easy to install arches.
- Perfectly matches our Premier Single Cell Light Filtering Shades
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- All rails are color-coordinated for a uniform, complete look
- White tabbed fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Construction
- UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard inside mount brackets are bottom mounted. Side mount brackets are not available.
- All arches are stationary. Moveable arches can be ordered through customer service if height is exactly half of width
- Elongated arch legs can be made minimum of 1/2" and maximum of 10"
- Arch height must be at least 1/4 of the width
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||