Typically ships 7 to 10 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Gain privacy and block the light, with the Premier Single Cell Blackout Arch. Designed to look great and save you money, these arches will perfectly match our traditional premier honeycomb shade, while insulating the unwanted cold or hot outside air. The blackout fabric makes this the perfect covering for your arch in bedrooms, home theaters, and baby nurseries. Customize your arch fully by choosing from three different window types. No longer will you have to settle for uncovered unique shaped windows.
Made of high quality, thick, 100% spun-lace fabric, these arches will be durable and complementary to your room’s décor for years to come. This product comes with a choice of 14 popular colors, including Royal White and Pearl. With so many color options, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your style and your home’s color scheme.
- Perfectly matches our Premier Single Cell Blackout Shades
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- All rails are color-coordinated for a uniform, complete look
- White tabbed fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Construction
- UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard inside mount brackets are bottom mounted. Side mount brackets are not available.
- Deductions: Inside mount rail reduced by 3/16" (on width), fabric reduced by 3/8".
- Additions: Outside mount rail gets 3/16" added (to width), fabric remains the same.
- All arches are stationary. Imperfect arches will require a template of the window to be sent in.
- Elongated arch legs can be made minimum of 1/2" and maximum of 10"
- Arch height must be at least 1/4 of the width
- Side mounting available on widths 36" and under by special request.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||