Typically ships 7 to 10 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Block the harsh sunlight during the day and bright streetlights during the night with our Premier Double Cell Blackout Arch. The combination of blackout fabrics and double cell construction combine to make this the perfect solution for energy efficiency and to stop the unwanted light from coming into your home. This added benefit will help reduce energy usage and energy costs throughout the life of the covering. The soft, thick, 100% spun-lace fabric will also provide a high-quality look and feel to the shades, complementing and enhancing your room’s décor. The street view of the shade will always be white, regardless of the color you choose for the front.
With 13 traditional and trendy colors to choose from, it is easy to customize your shade to be exactly what you are looking for. This product can be custom made for three different kinds of arched windows. Complete your room by adding the perfectly matching premier cellular shades to your windows for a uniform look.
- Perfectly matches our Premier Double Cell Blackout Shades.
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- All rails are color-coordinated for a uniform, complete look
- White tabbed fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction
- UV Blockage - 99%
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Standard inside mount brackets are bottom mounted. Side mount brackets are not available.
- Deductions: Inside mount rail reduced by 3/16" (on width), fabric reduced by 3/8".
- Additions: Outside mount rail gets 3/16" added (to width), fabric remains the same.
- All arches are stationary. Imperfect arches will require a template of the window to be sent in.
- Elongated arch legs can be made minimum of 1/2" and maximum of 10"
- Arch height must be at least 1/4 of the width
- Side mounting available on widths 36" and under by special request.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||