DescriptionThese are a modern take on traditional vertical blinds. Made from room darkening fabrics, the Good Housekeeping Room Darkening Panel Tracks block a lot of light, but they still let some beautiful natural light trickle in. And they’re even more versatile than that. Use these panel tracks as a room divider, maybe to set off the kitchen or laundry room from the rest of the house or give your children their own defined spaces.
Choose from 28 colors and patterns, like Linen Bamboo and Floral Peppermill, to create the perfect look. You also have the option of a cord or wand control. If you have young children or pets in the home, choose the wand option, which eliminates the cord altogether. To give the Good Housekeeping Room Darkening Panel Track a finished look, it comes with a 3” valance, and you can choose between white and brushed aluminum hardware.
- Choose from White or Brushed Aluminum hardware. Matching fabric insert completes the look.
- Cordless wand control available for added child safety. Wand control must be ordered same side as stack.
- 3" Valance included.
- Panel track system shades are a versatile option to vertical blinds.
- Fabric wrapped bottom rails.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 130"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 144"
- Top Light Gap-Due to the nature of the panel track system, there will be 1/8" light gap between the mounting surface and the panel track. There is a 3/16" light gap between the track surface and top of the panel rail. These can be covered by the valance.
- There will be a 1/2" light gap at the bottom of the hanging panels.
- Inside mounts- There will be a 3/8" light gap on non control side and a 1 1/2" light gap on the control side of the shade.
- Outside mounts- There will be a 9/16" light gap on both the control and non control side of the shade, to avoid gap we recommend increasing the ordered width by 5".
- Made in the USA!
- INSIDE MOUNTING MINIMUM MOUNTING DEPTHS:2 panels side stack-1 3/4 inch, 3 panels side stack and 4 panels split stack-2 1/2 inch, 4 panels side stack and 6 panels split stack-4 1/8 inch, 5 panels side stack and 8 panels split stack-4 1/8 inch
- For Wand control- Standard wand placement is on the left or right stack side on the leading end of the first panel. Specify left stack or right stack-The wand control location will not change.