Description and FeaturesCustom-made from high quality sun control fabrics, the American SheerWeave 5% Solar Shades offer many benefits. These fabrics are Greenguard Certified, so you know you’ll have better indoor air quality, free from chemical emissions. They also have Microban antimicrobial product protection, which limits the growth of mold, bacteria, and mildew. Not only are these shades durable and versatile, but they’re also modern and stylish. With clean design lines and 18 colors available, these solar shades are perfect for every room in your home.
Choose from 4 headrail options to complete the look, including an exposed roll, cassette system, fascia headrail, and a headrail-wrapped fascia. The American SheerWeave 5% Solar Shades may be easy to order, but they’re also full of useful functionality. For starters, these solar shades will reduce glare, making them perfect for family rooms, offices, and home theaters. They also block 95% of harmful UV rays, protecting your furniture from fading.
- Available with standard or reverse roll options.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Comes standard with sewn in bottomrail
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Color coordinated continuous cord loop.
- Openness factor of 5%.
- Shades block 95% of harmful UV rays.
- Privacy Factor: 3 out of 5
Recommendations and Limitations
- Shades over 73 ¼" tip to tip and longer than 70" will have a horizontal sewn seam at the top due to width of fabric.
- Products come with 6" - 10" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Sun control product. Not a privacy shade.
- Fabric deduction on inside / outside mount: 7/8" on cord side, 1/2" on opposite side.
- Deduction for inside mount is 1/8" tip to tip.
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8" metal roller for all orders over 72".
- Maximum width for Cassette is 96".
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||8" - 127"|
|Height||20" - 156"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|